displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Project FreetiSix
Puggie

Regular

Post #1
Well at last i have the GTI-6 in my possession been a long day 6 hours in total to pick the car up

here she is Big grin

A few little problems to get the ball rolling but i will get to them in a little bit

She has been sitting for just over 2 years and needs some TLC

asleep for the evening. I will get going in the morning

Few questions Smile

whats the deal with a new lock set as my brother could not find the keys Thumbs down managed to get into the car and got it moving with out causing any damage, but if he cant find the keys were do i stand is it time to get raped off peugeot or is there another way around this ?

So here starts another restoration of the Peugeot we all love cant wait to get stuck in i have 5 months to get her back to a standard

cheers for looking and any help or advice would be great regarding the lock set Thumbs up

regards

dave

Posted 12th Feb 2013 at 21:34
7057sam

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Can get lock set ecu an fobs off here pretty cheap,you going do any engine lods?

Rallye build: 11 November 1998 - a Wednesday
Team rallye,built for track
----Click this if you like rallyes

Rallye dead Sad
Secret Team Astor...
Posted 13th Feb 2013 at 00:54
Puggie

Regular

Post #3
No big plans to the engine at the moment. I just want to get the thing running but i can to s**t without the keys Sad
Posted 13th Feb 2013 at 09:34
Matt_rallye

Regular

Post #4
I know of someone selling a complete lock set including bsi cheap Smile
Posted 13th Feb 2013 at 12:53