• Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Feb 2010

Modifications: None

displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 306 GTI-6
nadine

Senior User

Post #1
Her for sale is my project 306 GTI-6. When I bought her she was in a sorry state needing a few bits done to have her back up to standard. I have completed most things however I now have no where to keep her so I need to sell her. Ill list what I've done and what is still required.
Anyone that knows these cars, know that one of the major things that need done is the rear beam and timing belt. I have a folder full of receipts showing all the work that has been carried out since 2007. And it's been a lot. Mechanically she is a very well looked after car. In my ownership I have done.

Work completed:
Full refurbished rear beam
Rear callipers
Rear discs and pads
Drop links
P bushes
New spark plugs
Airbox and filter
New front bumper and fogs
Crystal headlights
Lowered 40mm on the back
Fitted drivers door catch
Clear side repeaters

Timing belt and water pump replaced 103057 miles in feb 2010.
Clutch kit done at 104638 April 2010

She comes with 15" cyclone alloys that do need a refurb and the tyres all have about 4mm

Bad points
Car still needs to have bitron plug and unit fitted to get fans working, I have the parts there
Drivers door hinge at top need replaced, as door is not closing properly allowing a little water in
Drivers seat needs recovered or replaced, rest of interior is in excellent condition (i used a seat cover so never bothered me)
Front needs lowered 40mm
Body work isn't the greatest, rust patch on rear quarter being the worst bit.

If I can't sell her in one piece I will consider breaking her, however it would be a shame as she still has plenty of life left in her. Car is not taxed however can tax at buyers expense so it can be driven away.

Posted 10th Feb 2013 at 22:50
nadine

Senior User

Post #2
Sold Sad
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 16:09