Total + VAT
7,883.00 AUD
Shock Crazy
No not that desperate
Posted 30th Jan 2013 at 11:45
Lecktorious

aka G.

Post #3
Are these not about £50 new from a dealer? Could get someone to buy you one and ship it over?

'98 Nile Blue 306 GTi 6
Posted 30th Jan 2013 at 12:06
Puggered

Junior User

Post #4
That would be really nice Yes
Unfortunately there are none in this country and no dealer wants to import it, at that price I can understand why although on the bonus side, there is a car attached to it Wink

I'm more that happy to throw a few extra dollars to any kind soul that would do as you suggest
£50 - for part or what ever the cost is
£50 - for postage
£50 - for the trouble
Posted 30th Jan 2013 at 12:18
rikky 🦔

Post #5
7883 aud. did i read that right!?

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 30th Jan 2013 at 12:19
Puggered

Junior User

Post #6
rikky wrote:
7883 aud. did i read that right!?

Yes
£ 5212.85
I still can't stop laughingLOL
Posted 30th Jan 2013 at 12:30
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
You could buy a 1990s Holden Commodore SS - the entire car - for that.

Mate, just do what I did when I lived not far (well, relatively speaking) from you - I'll give you a clue where - "fush and chups". Just call a UK dealer on the phone and order it, and ask how much the postage is to Aus. I did it loads of times. A splitter will not cost too much as it is light, and isn't as long as you think as it comes in two halves, just like a game of rugby. I suggest Fish Brothers, Swindon +44 1793 401 115. Ask for Paul - he's done a lot of Rallye bits for me.

Let me know how you get on.

EDIT : is your location in your sig block Somerset, New South Wales or Victoria etc, or did you come to the UK on holiday once and stay in Somerset?

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 30th Jan 2013 at 23:27
Puggered

Junior User

Post #8
mik wrote:
You could buy a 1990s Holden Commodore SS - the entire car - for that.

Mate, just do what I did when I lived not far (well, relatively speaking) from you - I'll give you a clue where - "fush and chups". Just call a UK dealer on the phone and order it, and ask how much the postage is to Aus. I did it loads of times. A splitter will not cost too much as it is light, and isn't as long as you think as it comes in two halves, just like a game of rugby. I suggest Fish Brothers, Swindon +44 1793 401 115. Ask for Paul - he's done a lot of Rallye bits for me.

Let me know how you get on.

EDIT : is your location in your sig block Somerset, New South Wales or Victoria etc, or did you come to the UK on holiday once and stay in Somerset?

Thanks for the info Mik, i'll give them a try. i'll get the fush n chups if you pas tha pasta LOL
Holden Crummydore ! No would you really want to buy an unrefined piece of horses**t that goes like stink in a straight line only to find yourself permanently reamed by the power pole on the first bend - although wonder if the 350 chev will fit Hmm

Somerset Tasmania, just about every town here is named after an English one. like Hampshire is just up the road after Tewkesbury and near Surrey. Inventive ummm settlers you sent down here Wink
Posted 31st Jan 2013 at 02:21
mcvite

Regular

Post #9
I brought a new front splitter plus all the nuts & bolts for my phase 2, from my peugeot dealers price £77.80 Smile

http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q486/mcvite/
Posted 31st Jan 2013 at 03:38
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
Puggered wrote:

Thanks for the info Mik, i'll give them a try. i'll get the fush n chups if you pas tha pasta LOL
Holden Crummydore ! No would you really want to buy an unrefined piece of horses**t that goes like stink in a straight line only to find yourself permanently reamed by the power pole on the first bend - although wonder if the 350 chev will fit Hmm

Somerset Tasmania, just about every town here is named after an English one. like Hampshire is just up the road after Tewkesbury and near Surrey. Inventive ummm settlers you sent down here Wink

I used to like baiting fat-bellied gits with their arm hanging out the window in their Commodore SS in my Golf back in the late '90s. The Commode's straight line in-gear acceleration was impressive (40-60mph), but sluggish from a standing start due to the slush pump auto box, and no good at all on corners due to agricultural suspension. Traction was rubbish too.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 31st Jan 2013 at 17:08
Puggered

Junior User

Post #11

quote:
I used to like baiting fat-bellied gits with their arm hanging out the window in their Commodore SS in my Golf back in the late '90s. The Commode's straight line in-gear acceleration was impressive (40-60mph), but sluggish from a standing start due to the slush pump auto box, and no good at all on corners due to agricultural suspension. Traction was rubbish too.

I had a clubsport for about 6 months, was the only car I ever came across where you changed front brake rotors when you filled the tank up. Absolute piece of garbage. nice engine though.
Posted 31st Jan 2013 at 22:10
Puggered

Junior User

Post #12
Sorted
thanks gents
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 03:05
calibra306

Seasoned Pro

Post #13
A little more info would be good.

Dealer or member or ebay etc

V6 Power!

Faster I can go the better!

Its not what you drive, its how you drive that wins the race!
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 04:32
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #14
I've got a front splitter but unsure as to whether its ph.2 or ph.3, or whether or not there's even a difference. It is in used condition but unsure as to how good.

I assume by 'sorted' you mean you've sourced one already though.

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 10:46
Puggered

Junior User

Post #15
calibra306 wrote:
A little more info would be good.

Dealer or member or ebay etc

Owner of the local Pug franchise had 1 in his shed from his wifes old car, brand new. $20. can be just lucky sometimes.

Retropug. thanks for the offer all the same.
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 12:40
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #16
Real bargain at $20 instead of $7,166 LOL

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 12:44
Puggered

Junior User

Post #17
I even offered him a beer Thumbs up
Posted 11th Feb 2013 at 12:49