displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: brembo 330 renault brake kit
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I recently bought these while my new wheels were being refurbed and i finally got round to trying these today to discover they are about 2mm to big to fit under my wheels so there up for sale.

I dont know much about them apart from they are 330mm 2 piece disc's, renault sport calipers and 306 machined mounts. Pads have loads of meat left and the disc's have no sign of a lip.

Not sure if the pads are carbon lorrains or similar track day pads as a google search threw up loads of different ones.

The paint on the calipers is in really good condition, they just need a clean up and some new hoses. Mr swampy can make these for about £30.

These have been selling from £350 to £600 recently so i will say £525 delivered, fully insured and tracked etc etc.
I am willing to listen to sensible offers and or poss part ex these with some other 4 pots and some cash???

***Breaking*** Ph3 Silver GTI 6 High Boost Superman

Posted 26th Jan 2013 at 19:58
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Dude fancy doing a swap for a 305 Brembo Renault sport set up ?

Posted 26th Jan 2013 at 20:10
yanni

Regular

Post #3
You my friend have mailCool Cool Cool

Perfect timing...

Yanni

Major stock holder of group P.S.A.
I live to pay and support the French industry.
Posted 26th Jan 2013 at 20:31
carlosw828

Regular

Post #4
You have pm!
Posted 26th Jan 2013 at 22:19