displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Sparco recliners with standard seatbelt
hamhead24

Post #1
I recently bought a pair of sparco recliners very cheap. So i fit them and went for a test drive. I pulled the seatbelt out and went to insert the buckle and ..D'oh! Where's the reciever? On the old seat! i felt like an idiot for not thinking of it.

Is there someway of using the old reciever or do I need to go the whole way and get harnesses and harness bars?
I've tried searching this topic but can't find anything.
Posted 24th Jan 2013 at 15:52
rikky 🦔

Post #2
you should be able to mount them either on the seat or the mount itself. i had adjustable cobra daytona seats a few years ago and the pretensioner (the bit you say is the receiver) needed bolting onto the subframe

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 24th Jan 2013 at 16:07
niw

Junior User

Post #3
You can use the receiver from the backseat seatbelts .. just bolt it to the side of the seat or the subframe.
Posted 12th Feb 2013 at 12:16