welcome

TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYE

My Rallye project thread
Posted 23rd Jan 2013 at 09:44
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
arigti6 wrote:
+1 not keen on those aftermarket spoilers myself but not the worst...

I usualy find China Blue or Astor Grey Examples to be the 'better buys' but I am always looking at them I really need to stop myself, it's a complete waste of my time LOL

Nothing is aftermarket on the Ph.2 whatsoever, like others have said, it's part of the SP pack, which probably also included some of the other weird bits I got on the Ph.2 that seem to be Ph.3. I happen to quite like that spoiler anyway, and as it is colour-coded it's actually quite subtle in person, in my opinion.

I didn't really buy the car as an investment, I bought it to drive and own for a good few years, and the Ph.2 is in really excellent condition.

adam b wrote:
Welcome! Yeah its a proper Peugeot grim spoiler. Good luck with them. I'd keep both - much more chance of having a working car then Wink
LOL
The Ph.2 has had only two previous owners, the second of which kept it garaged for three years before he sold it, and only drove it for 1.5 months in the summer each year, whilst also taking it to a mechanic and getting them to sort everything and service it for those years. The only thing it needed doing was the belt, which I got done. The first owners had it serviced at a peugeot dealership.

I know peugeots can surprise you, but it really is in amazing order mechanically, imo.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Thumbs up

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:12

Pages (2): 1 [2]