displaying posts 76 to 84 of 84

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]

Subject: 306 Phase preference poll
View Results
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #76
25kg is quite a lot of a difference between the P1 and the Rallye for no discernible difference in the spec. Maybe the P1 seats were lighter? The P3 ones I've got weigh a ton.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 20th Jan 2013 at 22:28
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #77
I still can't see voting buttons. I did a search and found voting buttons on other polls and they work etc but they do not appear on this poll for me?? Dunno

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 20th Jan 2013 at 22:31
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #78
You sure you've not voted already?

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 20th Jan 2013 at 22:35
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #79
mik wrote:
25kg is quite a lot of a difference between the P1 and the Rallye for no discernible difference in the spec. Maybe the P1 seats were lighter? The P3 ones I've got weigh a ton.

I've got a Ph.1 and a Ph.2 and I think a lot of the weight difference is in the interior trim. Everything in the Ph.1 just feels thinner and less substantial than in the Ph.2 carpets, seats, doors, etc. etc.

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 20th Jan 2013 at 22:41
gwyn rallye

Regular

Post #80
mik wrote:

Cant see the ph1 seat weighing any less than Rallye seats?! Have you seen the flimsy Rallye headrests? Always felt like having my head against a badminton racket! Plus the Rallye has no rear headrests, no electric windows/ mirrors etc... all of which the ph1 has... Makes you wonder how accurate the Peugeot quoted figures are tbh?! Dunno

Bianca white 306 Rallye
Arctic blue Clio 182 FF
Alpine white 205 1.9 GTI
Posted 20th Jan 2013 at 22:49
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #81
thugpuggin wrote:
You sure you've not voted already?

Yeah, pretty sure. Oh well.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 21st Jan 2013 at 18:35
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #82
gwyn rallye wrote:
mik wrote:

Cant see the ph1 seat weighing any less than Rallye seats?! Have you seen the flimsy Rallye headrests? Always felt like having my head against a badminton racket! Plus the Rallye has no rear headrests, no electric windows/ mirrors etc... all of which the ph1 has... Makes you wonder how accurate the Peugeot quoted figures are tbh?! Dunno

Maybe they changed the way they measure weights?

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 21st Jan 2013 at 18:37
arigti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #83
bigbadbowen wrote:

All rallyes had black rub strips just tail gates and interior parts were different ? All had frosted lights as well I believe ?

Yea, some do have the phase 3 bootlid (i.e. flush rear window - no surround/bigger spoiler/revised wiperarm) Only difference I know of Smile

I Live for the 306 Ninja

TEAM CHERRY PINK RALLYE
2008 BMW ///M 320d
Posted 22nd Jan 2013 at 20:42
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #84
arigti6 wrote:
bigbadbowen wrote:

All rallyes had black rub strips just tail gates and interior parts were different ? All had frosted lights as well I believe ?

Yea, some do have the phase 3 bootlid (i.e. flush rear window - no surround/bigger spoiler/revised wiperarm) Only difference I know of Smile

So most Rallyes did not have the P3 boot lid? I ask as mine does have it though needs repainting.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 22nd Jan 2013 at 22:46

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]