displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: FAO Admin-Advertising
Snowman

Junior User

Post #1
If I wanted to put an advert in my signature and create a thread to show my work and for people to ask any necessary questions would that be ok?

Thanks James.
Posted 9th Jan 2013 at 11:13
rikky 🦔

Post #2
lots of people advertise services they offer in their signatures, no photos though No

i used to have my services listed such as genocide, retribution, loans, potato-cannon building, etc, but the demand was too much for me to cope with so i stopped advertising

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 9th Jan 2013 at 11:16
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #3
Yep, no problems at all.

Just make sure it's text only in the signature, no photos allowed, sorry. Smile

Also, keep the signature to around 3 or 4 lines, to make threads easy to read for others users. A link to the main thread would be good as that way the signature is kept short but provides the link for people that wish to know more.

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 9th Jan 2013 at 11:20
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
rikky wrote:
lots of people advertise services they offer in their signatures, no photos though No

i used to have my services listed such as genocide, retribution, loans, potato-cannon building, etc, but the demand was too much for me to cope with so i stopped advertising

LOL

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 9th Jan 2013 at 11:21
Snowman

Junior User

Post #5
Lovely, cheers guys.
Posted 9th Jan 2013 at 11:45