• Cambelt changed: Dec 2010

Modifications: Kenwood head unit

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2001 Peugeot 406 HDi LX
720puggti

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi Guys,

I'm putting my Aunt and Uncle's car up for sale. It's a low mileage 406 HDi (90).

No tax unfortunately, and I can't remember much about the service history off the top pf my head. All I remember (and all I think that is relevant due to the age of the car and it's mileage) is that I changed the cambelt and water pump less than 2000 miles ago along with the oil and filter.

History is that a friend of mine got it from a family friend of his (my friend is a pug tech) and asked him to sell it, so my aunt and uncle bought it. It was originally a doctors car (first owner); he didn't use it that much. Unfortunately, my aunt has fallen ill and doesn't drive anymore and the car has been parked up for almost a year; only moved to renew the MOT.

Here's the gumtree ad:
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/40k-miles-pegueot-406-hdi/1006364966

My uncle wants £1250

Give him a call if you're interested; there's no point contacting me.

It is a genuine car in very good condition; would just need a service and tax really.

It has my seal of approval - if that's worth anything at all!

Cheers,

Deepak Gohil

Posted 9th Jan 2013 at 08:57