displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Track Car - Roll Cage, Buckets, Exhaust etc
jaybo

Regular

Post #1
Hi Guys

Been building a track car for the past few months, unfortunatly i have fell out of love with it after spending a bit on it.

The car it self is diablo red, it has a scrape on the rear quater and a bad dint in the passanger door, i have two spare doors for it, i have a spare silver rear bumper as the previous owner put some stupid cut outs in the bumper.

The Car has 149k on it but runs well with no misfires, a few of the bolts have been replaced with stainless and it has an airfilter apart from that it is standard under the bonnet.

I will list below what i have with the car... Im looking to sell the car as a job lot as want my garage empty.

The car is fully stripped apart from dash, all front door wires have been removed and the only wire that are left for the rear is lights pretty much.

The car has a full stainless including decat, i think its a scorpion will need to check, this is held on with brand new polybushes,

The car has cyclones in good condition with a mix match of tyres

It has full Baker BM Engine mount kit, bottom mount not yet fitted.

It has a spare gearbox as it grind into 3rd gear (new box on 66k)

It Has 60mm gmax spring not yet fitted,

The Rear beam is lowered id say about 70mm and is in good condition

I Have a OMP Bolt in Roll Cage in good condition, the cage is half in primer and half the original red, this is because i wanted it black to go in the car. I have a new OMP sticker kit for it once it was painted.

It has 2 cobra monaco bucket seats in good condition, hardly any where.

The seats are on custom made mounts and omp sliders.

Two Sabelt harnesses one 4 point and one 3 point. both in excellent condition.

The harnesses are attached to a harness bar in the back.

The bonnet is fitted with locking aero catches as the mechinsm has been removed.

I have a set of braided brake lines for the car in orange coating, never fitted.

I have brand new rear disks and pads, never fitted,

Baker BM Gear Linkages

Front seem to be ok.

The sunroof has been removed and is in the process of being replaced with tinted perspex, looks well!

The car is fitted with PH3 crystal headlights in excellent condition

I also have the rallye aux pulleys and belt, never fitted

I am sure i will of missed something and when i remember i will ad to the post.

I am looking for 1200 ono for the car as it. Like i say id rather sell it as a job lot but if it came to it i may break it depending on interest.

my number is 07807751899 if any body needs any more info,

Please note the images of the cage below are from the person i bought it from not my pictures.

Thanks

Mark

307 HDI - Everyday Car
306 GTi-6 - Road/Track Diablo Red soon to be white (T)
306 GTi-6 - China Blue (W) Sold
306 GTi-6 - Blaze Yellow (P) Sold
Posted 5th Jan 2013 at 17:30