displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Original Alarm
osm2121

Regular

Post #1
Hi folks, the GTI-6 i bought, has no alarm and the "locking thing" doesnt work. (Sorry for my english Dunno )
I want to fit the original alarm, but when i asked at Peugeot here in my country, they told me they don´t have it, and its not being produced anymore, so good luck mate!
So im looking for the complete thing, the alarm control ECU and all the cables and stuff.
Someone can help me with this?
All i know, is the ECU is a TEXTON and the part number of it is 668096. Don´t know if theres a part number for the whole deal.
Thanks
Posted 7th Dec 2012 at 00:30
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I have the wiring and guff for the OE aftermarket alarm unused save for the siren which has been and gone although I do have a working spare from a breaker.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 7th Dec 2012 at 00:56
osm2121

Regular

Post #3
And all parts you have are original? I might be interested then! Whats the "guff"? Dunno
So, you have all the cables and sensors, and everything needed to install the original alarm? I´d need to buy the module/ECU (6680 96) somewhere else, and thats it, got everything?
Thanks
Posted 7th Dec 2012 at 01:22