displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 205 Gti Green Check Cloth Seats
marksorrento205

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I have a set of 205 gti 1.6 cloth green check seats up for grabs. I have had them in my 205 but I am fitting seat rails and bucket seats so they will be no use to the car anymore.

The driver’s seat has slight wear and a small hole on the o/s bolster (see the pic) and looks to have a water mark from a leaky sunroof? Other than that the front pair are in bloody good nick. I always used a seat cover to keep them as good as I could.

The rears are ok. The uprights both suffer from a few small holes on the top part (as per a lot of cloth rears I have seen). The fronts both come with working subframes and tilt mechs.

Looking for £150

Collection from Warrington.

How to do a clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 10th Nov 2012 at 22:00