displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: england rugby international tickets
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Due to the fact that I wasnt supposed to be in the uk right now I didnt buy any tickets for the autumn international rugby matches that I would normally of purchased.

I am after a pair of tickets for ENGLAND V South Africa and England v New Zealand.

If anyone has any or comes across any at a reasonable amount please give me a shout

Thanks......Thumbs up

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 16:55
gota6again

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
A guy I work with gets tickets to rugby matches, not sure if international ones too, but I shall ask him for you.
Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 19:15
barry.rs

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Some availability left for New Zealand here at £169 - http://www.englandrugbytravel.com/master_package(36)-115.htm
Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 20:10
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Jeeeps... Face value 75 squid...

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 20:12
barry.rs

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
The travel aspect is expensive but when we used them we had the most amazing seats.

Also it was quite nice getting off the coach in the stadium car park rather than having to park miles away.
Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 20:15
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Mate has his range rover in the west carpark...and the tickets I normally get for 50 -75...

x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 21:17