displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: blackcircles code
soton_s16

Senior User

Post #1
Anyone got a code that works?

Just about to buy some Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 - 195/50 R15 V (82) and would like them as cheap as poss Big grin

For all your Peugeot needs PugRacing.com
Gti S16 199bhp 164 ft lbs torques!
Posted 11th Oct 2012 at 16:49
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Congrats on choosing a good tyre ( I posted so you would be excited to get a code ...soz :p )

Awesome tyres though bro...

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 11th Oct 2012 at 16:52
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #3
try camskill, or if you can get in there, costco.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 11th Oct 2012 at 16:55
soton_s16

Senior User

Post #4
eliotrw wrote:
Congrats on choosing a good tyre ( I posted so you would be excited to get a code ...soz :p )

Awesome tyres though bro...

Flip

I tried camskills and they are cheaper (257.80 fully fitted Blackcircles V 219.16 supply only Camskills), but I do not know of anywhere locally that fits supplied tyres. Everyone I have asked before said they would only fit tyres they supplied. Something to do with liability if I crashed due to the tyres. Unsure Which is a b1tch!

I cannot get into Cusco.

So if I can find someone to fit them for less than 37 quid (any recommendations?), Blackcircles are my only option...

For all your Peugeot needs PugRacing.com
Gti S16 199bhp 164 ft lbs torques!
Posted 11th Oct 2012 at 17:39
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
soton_s16 wrote:

Everyone I have asked before said they would only fit tyres they supplied. Something to do with liability if I crashed due to the tyres. Unsure Which is a b1tch!

The liability thing is not true, it is an excuse, just like a lot of things are blamed on 'elf 'n' safety, Data Protection Act etc. Otherwise garages would only fit any parts they supplied, and buying parts without having them fitted by the retailer would not exist.

The real reason is they don't think they will make enough money out of it, because the tyre game is very competitive with small margins, and they are not getting a cut of what you paid for your tyres if they do not supply them as well.

Excuses like that annoy me.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 11th Oct 2012 at 18:53