displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: In-Car Footage - Lydden Hill
stuart638

Regular

Post #1
It's been a while since I've posted on here, so I'd thought I show you my latest weapon of choice for racing!

I've said farewell to my trusty supercharged 306 and have now moved to a turbocharged 206. The video was from August bank holiday at Lydden Hill. I'd only finished building the car the week before so had done no testing as you will see!! Lots of problems to address, not least the one that will actually let me change gearAngry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrjWo_MstIs

It's a bit of an animal to drive at the moment, but hopefully once the problems are sorted out i will be great fun!

Posted 2nd Oct 2012 at 16:41
demondriverdan

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Looks ace! Is it running a WRC-style bodykit? Looks much wider than a standard 206 (unless my eyes are deceiving me!)

Have you dynoed it yet?

EDIT: Just watched the video, does seem like a bit of a dog with the gearbox! Rapid though.

Rallye Race Car
Posted 2nd Oct 2012 at 17:58
stuart638

Regular

Post #3
demondriverdan wrote:
Looks ace! Is it running a WRC-style bodykit? Looks much wider than a standard 206 (unless my eyes are deceiving me!)

Have you dynoed it yet?

EDIT: Just watched the video, does seem like a bit of a dog with the gearbox! Rapid though.

It's the super1600 body kit. Dynoed at 312bhp, but only at .7 bar boost. I think I have an internal waste gate issue, but once sorted, we should be at around 360-380.

The gearbox is an Avanti dog box, it's just the gearchange that let's it down! I ended up doing most of the race in 5th!
Posted 2nd Oct 2012 at 19:23
lurch86

Senior User

Post #4
Nice. I was there that weekend, saw you there!

Wanted list... (P.m me if you have any)
Rollcage.
Strut Braces.

Lydden Hill 31/10/2015 Last Track day
1st time at Snetterton on the Bike! 22/08/2017
Posted 2nd Oct 2012 at 20:36
woody.

Senior User

Post #5
Nice driving and late braking. Do love a nice turbo whine Love
Posted 2nd Oct 2012 at 23:03