displaying posts 1 to 10 of 10

Author Subject: RCZ-R
asim_pug306

Senior User

Post #1
Looks tasty. Always needed more power to lug all that weight around. Should be a good 'un

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/paris-motor-show-2012/revised-peugeot-rcz-turns-wick-260bhp

'01 Astor Grey GTi6

'99 Cherry Rallye
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:12
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #2
There was something about this on Pistonheads earlier. It was funny how many people on there comment badly about it because it's French without even giving it a chance (usual middle class "German is best" knobheads). I like it and wouldn't mind one myself and would have that over a TT any day.

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:15
swiftyboi006

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Always loved the look of this car

cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)
blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD
Black p3 Love
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:15
marco gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Shouldn't be too bad with 260 bhp Hmm
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:16
asim_pug306

Senior User

Post #5
ian7675 wrote:
There was something about this on Pistonheads earlier. It was funny how many people on there comment badly about it because it's French without even giving it a chance (usual middle class "German is best" knobheads). I like it and wouldn't mind one myself and would have that over a TT any day.

Spot on. Had the same conversation with a lady friend the other day. She said why would you buy that when you can buy a TT. My response was, that's the exact reason why people will buy the RCZ. The TT is for the badge snob and you see them on every street corner.

'01 Astor Grey GTi6

'99 Cherry Rallye
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:18
30ASTOR6

Regular

Post #6
asim_pug306 wrote:
ian7675 wrote:

Spot on. Had the same conversation with a lady friend the other day. She said why would you buy that when you can buy a TT. My response was, that's the exact reason why people will buy the RCZ. The TT is for the badge snob and you see them on every street corner.

i agree but the TT doesn't look like an A3 but the rcz lookes to much like a 207!

TEAM ASTOR GTi 6

SNAP-ON SUBARU

SOON NOT TO BE TEAM DIABLO MEREDIAN (for sale)
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:22
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
That will be the same engine thats in the DS4R. Spoke to someone at my local dealership who drove one of them DS4Rs on a press day type thing and he reckoned it was seriously quick...wouldnt mind one my self!
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:45
30ASTOR6

Regular

Post #8
Niall wrote:
That will be the same engine thats in the DS4R. Spoke to someone at my local dealership who drove one of them DS4Rs on a press day type thing and he reckoned it was seriously quick...wouldnt mind one my self!

Thumbs up nah hyundai VELOSTER TURBO SE

TEAM ASTOR GTi 6

SNAP-ON SUBARU

SOON NOT TO BE TEAM DIABLO MEREDIAN (for sale)
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 21:53
24seven

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
Fantastic looking machine, much prettier than a TT any day... Except for the wheels. Somewhere in a McDonald's car park there's a Corsa up on bricks and a chav going mental because someone stole his rimz.

Ph1 306 GTi 6 | RX8 231 S1 | YBR 125 Cafe Racer | MT-03 660
Posted 12th Sep 2012 at 22:32
asim_pug306

Senior User

Post #10
24seven wrote:
Fantastic looking machine, much prettier than a TT any day... Except for the wheels. Somewhere in a McDonald's car park there's a Corsa up on bricks and a chav going mental because someone stole his rimz.

Look like a photocopy of these beauties

'01 Astor Grey GTi6

'99 Cherry Rallye
Posted 13th Sep 2012 at 00:47