displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Front seat belts
tony1991

Regular

Post #1
How do I remove the seat belts to alow me to remove rear quarter interior I don't want to cut it as I might want to put it back in if I sell the rallye.
Posted 24th Aug 2012 at 20:29
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
3 bolts hold seat belt Ionesco under the adjuster at the top one behind the rear quarter card and the one on the slider rail Thumbs up

It can be fiddly and you need to remove some small screws to get rear quarter card off but take your time and it's fairly easy

Tip don't let the belt go all the way back in to the reel thing as it never comes back out ? I usually put a knot in the belt to stop this happening Thumbs up
Posted 24th Aug 2012 at 20:41
tony1991

Regular

Post #3
Yer but can you squeeze seat belt bits through small hole in the rear quarter interior.
Posted 24th Aug 2012 at 21:54
tony1991

Regular

Post #4
Yer but can you squeeze seat belt bits through small hole in the rear quarter interior.
Posted 24th Aug 2012 at 22:16
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Seem to remember I just broke mine as I wasnt' interested, but thinking about it you should be able to unbolt the end secured by the door from the metal bracket then feed it back through the lot.

Basically you're not getting the big heavy end through the hole, so follow it through to the other end and it'll be clear whether or not it's possible Yes

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 25th Aug 2012 at 08:39