displaying posts 26 to 50 of 107

Pages (5): 1 [2] 3 .. last

Author Subject: Old members cars!
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #26
that he was i used to get so much s**t from him because I was mates with Joker,..
we'd have a regular little slanging match on the forum LOL

towards the end though we seem'd to get on Wink

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:22
rikky 🦔

Post #27
i went to his funeral as i knew him through family, was at a nice place in Hitchin. infact i am going back there to a wedding soon

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:24
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #28
Huh? your s**tting me right?,...

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:27
rikky 🦔

Post #29
No got talking to a mate of his who he built a barn with or something and apparently he was coming back from somewhere in his land rover when suddenly he got out and starting mansexing the exhaust pipe. next thing his fat girth got stuck and he was vacuumed into the exhaust whole like a python swallowing a house cat. RIP

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:29
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #30
gnrlee wrote:
that he was i used to get so much s**t from him because I was mates with Joker,..

How come there was quarrelling between him and Joker and you just cus you were friends with joker? I remember Bash used to quarrell with someone too but cant remember who.
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:46
rikky 🦔

Post #31
anyone remember Big Fat Nick, with the red xsi or whatever

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:56
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #32
jsoulman wrote:
gnrlee wrote:

How come there was quarrelling between him and Joker and you just cus you were friends with joker? I remember Bash used to quarrell with someone too but cant remember who.

I'd rather not say or get into it tbh
but when I joined I happens to sign up smack bang in the middle of a feud between all the old members and joker
so sticking up for Joker saw me some s**t LOL

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 15:59
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #33
Negative. Remember Little Miss Naughty that made a thread wanting us to vote for her in some kind of moddling comp or something and she had her baps out. LOL

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:00
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #34
rikky wrote:
No got talking to a mate of his who he built a barn with or something and apparently he was coming back from somewhere in his land rover when suddenly he got out and starting mansexing the exhaust pipe. next thing his fat girth got stuck and he was vacuumed into the exhaust whole like a python swallowing a house cat. RIP

did the poor land rover survive? Shock

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:00
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #35
gnrlee wrote:
jsoulman wrote:
gnrlee wrote:

I'd rather not say or get into it tbh
but when I joined I happens to sign up smack bang in the middle of a feud between all the old members and joker
so sticking up for Joker saw me some s**t LOL

Why did everyone hate Joker? He seemed alright. I swear loads of people all hated each other back then. So much arguing, so many people trying to prove that they were more angry then everyone else. It was the classic old skool VS new skool members.
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:02
rikky 🦔

Post #36
jsoulman wrote:
Negative. Remember Little Miss Naughty that made a thread wanting us to vote for her in some kind of moddling comp or something and she had her baps out. LOL

oh mate i saw her a few times at Pugbitz, she was alright! think she lived near me, her bf used to have a skyline i think

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:05
rikky 🦔

Post #37
jsoulman wrote:
Why did everyone hate Joker? He seemed alright. I swear loads of people all hated each other back then. So much arguing, so many people trying to prove that they were more angry then everyone else. It was the classic old skool VS new skool members.

he fell out with gnrlee, he was on tv talking about the gti6's big wheels 'spinning int' arches' or something LOL, and then there was the whole Lazza thing but it's all old news. he was alright though personally, i think he must have fell out with people at a meet or something. i know ed didn't like him

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:07
rikky 🦔

Post #38
wait i think jsoulman you're talking about jennigti - used to date chrisd306? she was the model

but LMN had pics up of her before and after something, maybe a wedding, she scrubbed up fine!

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:07
rikky 🦔

Post #39
i remember someone putting their blaze 6 on its roof in some ditch and the speedo was stuck at the speed he was doing. i have a photo of it. i thought it was kebabman but i think someone said it was someone else

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:09
rikky 🦔

Post #40
i also remember breakerman. and saffy but they were long long time ago. before Vietnam

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:10
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #41
rikky wrote:
wait i think jsoulman you're talking about jennigti - used to date chrisd306? she was the model

but LMN had pics up of her before and after something, maybe a wedding, she scrubbed up fine!

Nah it was defo LMN going into a comp and there was a pic with her norks out. It wasnt great or anything.
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:16
rikky 🦔

Post #42
this whole website is like jeremy kyle with sordid tales

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:16
AndyJ

Seasoned Pro

Post #43
rikky wrote:

I remember jennigti!

Her pics were all over this sight, at one point. LOL

Another female member, scared off by the masses (of c**ts) never to be seen again.

For we are many.

PS£ ID: Monkey369

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:38
24seven

Seasoned Pro

Post #44
AndyJ wrote:
rikky wrote:

I remember jennigti!

Another female member, scared off by the masses (of c**ts) never to be seen again.

The word "model" applies loosely to her... She really wasn't that fit, but baps are baps...

Ph1 306 GTi 6 | RX8 231 S1 | YBR 125 Cafe Racer | MT-03 660
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:56
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #45
rikky wrote:
who was the person who got a speeding ticket and posted the photo evidence of them tanking along in their rallye? LOL

CUJ iirc

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 16:57
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #46
AndyJ wrote:

I remember jennigti!

There was another one too called Deli, famous for the 'Deli Belly' which was rank... Judging by the nasty video some kind gentleman showed me, I really dont think she was 21... (at the time) Shut up

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=130862
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 17:18
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #47
thugpuggin wrote:
rikky wrote:
who was the person who got a speeding ticket and posted the photo evidence of them tanking along in their rallye? LOL

CUJ iirc

Back when he was called Crazy Unicorn Junkie?
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 17:20
24seven

Seasoned Pro

Post #48
jsoulman wrote:
AndyJ wrote:

I remember jennigti!

There was another one too called Deli, famous for the 'Deli Belly' which was rank... Judging by the nasty video some kind gentleman showed me, I really dont think she was 21... (at the time) Shut up

I completely missed her! LOL

Ph1 306 GTi 6 | RX8 231 S1 | YBR 125 Cafe Racer | MT-03 660
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 17:52
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #49
jsoulman wrote:

I'll get my -1 now then for that. Laugh Still on my phone somewhere.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 17:57
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #50
Thanks for reminding me to give you a -1. For that you get a +1.

Dont be gay, send the clip my way!! LOL
Posted 23rd Aug 2012 at 18:19

Pages (5): 1 [2] 3 .. last