Author Subject: I live for the 306 stickers
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Anybody got any or plan on making some?

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 11:23
Matt_rallye

Regular

Post #2
There's a guy thy does my stickers. His name is adam galpin. He is galpin auto vinyls, has a website and I'm sure he will knock you up one cheap enough. We use him on 306oc. If you do get him to do it tell him Matt from 306oc sent you Smile
Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 11:31
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Original designer?

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 11:39
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #4
I could make you some if I could be arsed.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 19:10
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
    Living for the 306 was so 3 years ago!
    Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 21:33
    peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
    Freddy on his Broomstick wrote:

I love you freddy, you remind me so much of a guy that used to come on here called Jsoulman

I don't want the old type that are in that thread above

We need a nice fresh design.

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
    Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
    roland rat wrote:
    You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
    Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 22:17
    gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #7
    Matt_rallye wrote:
    There's a guy thy does my stickers. His name is adam galpin. He is galpin auto vinyls, has a website and I'm sure he will knock you up one cheap enough. We use him on 306oc. If you do get him to do it tell him Matt from 306oc sent you Smile

is he any good?
    recon he could handle the forum stickers I Designed?
    getting p**sed off with this other one now! Dry

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 02:53
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
    peetypug wrote:
    Freddy on his Broomstick wrote:

I love you freddy, you remind me so much of a guy that used to come on here called Jsoulman

Never heard of her!
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 11:32
    dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #9
    peetypug wrote:
    We need a nice fresh design.

Get designing.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 11:33
    rikky 🦔

Post #10
    i'll knock a few up today in Illustrator (if i get chance, busy looking for primer and underseal today)

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
    306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
    gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
    winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 11:41
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #11
    rikky wrote:
    i'll knock a few up today in Illustrator (if i get chance, busy looking for primer and underseal today)

I you fancy a different job can you design my mum a really f**ked up 60th Birthday card seeing as I dont have photoshop or illustrator or anything at the mo. Anything goes, the sicker the better. It was her Birthday the other day and I havent done a card or anything yet. You wont get anything in return except for the knowledge that your card will be on display in my mums house.
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:08
    rikky 🦔

Post #12
    will she actually display it though? i will knock one up for you to print off, it will be horrific at best

what about like a little birdy on the front wishing her happy birthday and when she opens it, show the tubgirl photo with her face photoshopped on?

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
    306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
    winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:11
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #13
    rikky wrote:
    will she actually display it though? i will knock one up for you to print off, it will be horrific at best

what about like a little birdy on the front wishing her happy birthday and when she opens it, show the tubgirl photo with her face photoshopped on?

Or my mum actually coming out of tubgirls ass. Yeah mate trust me I have made her some seriously sicks cards and she loves it. I dont have a pic of my mum though, or not at least till when I get home.

I do like that Idea of tame and the BAM, HARSH! haha
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:15
    rikky 🦔

Post #14
    do you like her? are you on talking terms? if i gave my mum a tubgirl card she would probably kickbox my face in

Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:16
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #15
    Nah my folks are cool. Theyve seen it all, meat spin, 1 man 1 jar, pain olympics, cake farts etc. My mum would actually be gutted if she got a regular card from me. I think my mum holds the record for most amount of spins on meat spin as she didnt know how to close it. LOL
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:24
    rikky 🦔

Post #16
    what about doing a really nice card so she really wonders why it's such a nice card, but put a massive s**t skid down the inside front of it? so she is wondering what is going on?

or is that not acceptable

i have an excellent photo at home which i think would work well on the front cover. i will report back

Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:26
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #17
    rikky wrote:
    what about doing a really nice card so she really wonders why it's such a nice card, but put a massive s**t skid down the inside front of it? so she is wondering what is going on?

That is funny! And actual s**t skid is a step too far unfortunately but I will keep it in mind for someone elses birthday. 'Have a s**t day'
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:31
    rikky 🦔

Post #18
    a lad i know was selling some cupboard units at a carboot sale and some guy absolutely screwed him down on price, but he wanted them sold so took the offer in the end. guy came back later on to settle money etc and ended up whinging about something like the knobs being loose or something trivial, just being a complete dick for no reason. he still went ahead and bought them but knocked the lad down even further basically getting them for free. he wiped all the knobs on his arsehole and reattached them to the cupboard doors before the chump collected them

Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:34
    jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #19
    Thats sick, almost like stink palming from Mallrats.
    Posted 6th Aug 2012 at 12:41