displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Gunmetal/Anthracite Cyclones,VGC with legal tyres
jc

Regular

Post #1
I bought these recently from honestly3k with the intention of putting them on my 6 to sell the car & sell the Pro Race's seperately but in the end I got what I wanted for the car with the the Pro Races fitted so now these Cyclones are surplus to requirements.

Original sales thread here: Clicky

I paid £110 for them & it cost me around £10 in fuel to get them,all I want is my money back,not looking to profit from them so £120 collected from West London Thumbs up

I'll be going to the 306 OC meet at the Ace Cafe on August 4th if anyone wants to collect them from there. Thumbs up

All the wheels are VGC apart from some light kerbing on one of them & one has a scrape on one of the spokes but is barely noticable having been painted over.

All tyres are legal but 1 or 2 will need replacing soonish,comes with 12 std GTi-6 Wheel bolts.

£120 collected from West London

Posted 30th Jul 2012 at 17:59
jc

Regular

Post #2
bump

Posted 1st Aug 2012 at 20:59
jc

Regular

Post #3
sold

Posted 4th Aug 2012 at 16:53