displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Mocal 19 row oil cooler setup
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
For sale i have a Mocal oil cooler kit.

The radiator is 19 rows tall and 235mm wide. There is some damage to the unit as pictured, but it is still leak free and has been on my car working fine like this. I have used a bit of mesh to help protect the radiator from stones etc.

The hoses are braided, there are some patches where the braiding has worn away, the rubber beneath is fine though, they have been like this on my car for some time and there have been no leaks.

The thermostatic take off plate is a mocal unit, before i fitted the unit i replaced the rubber seal, there is a slight bend in the outer lip of the unit but this does not affect the seal, i used the take off plate in this condition and there were no leaks. I would personally replace the seal before refitting, they are available seperately if you look around.

The sandwich plate centre bolt is M20x1.5.

The whole unit is in used condition and was leak free whilst it was on my car for the last three years.
I have removed the oil cooler setup as i now have a new track car and this car is no longer used on trackdays so it is surplus to requirements.

On ebay here

For forum users if paying via bank transfer i'll let it go for £110 delivered.

Pics:

I trimmed part of my bumper to accomodate it, as shown here:

Thanks for looking.

Goldie the track car.
Posted 24th Jul 2012 at 20:22