displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Sunnycam hd glasses
hovis16

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
These are a great product thst my make works with

SunnyCam Video Glasses have built-in HD Video camera allowing you to capture all of lifes adventures from your perspective. These Video recording Sunglasses capture video with the push of a button.The video camera in the SunnyCam sunglasses is a 3 Mega Pixel Pinhole Camera which captures images in high resolution 720P HD (1280 x 720P) at 30fps which can be played back on a PC or Mac. SunnyCam video glasses also have a built-in microphone, so can also record audio as well as video. The recording time is up to 4 hours on a full charge on it's internal 4Gb memory and this can be expanded by a microSD card up to 32GB (16GB Card Included). You can charge the sunglasses through USB while attached to a PC or a mains adaptor is included. Usually a full charge takes 3-4 hours.
To use the SunnyCam a short press the POWER button once will power up the glasses. In Stand-by mode a short press the RECORD button will activate the record function. The device will automatically switch off after 20 seconds if left in stand-by mode (not recording). In stand-by mode, the device can be manually switched off by holding down the POWER button for 2 seconds. When the hard drive is full, the LED light will stop blinking and start data saving. The back LED light (located just under the re-set button) will turn red when the device starts charging and will turn green when the battery is fully charged. Plug the USB cable into the device and then connect it to a PC/Mac, double click to open folder and the video files are ready for you to view, delete or copy onto your computer.

* 3 Mega Pixel Pinhole Camera
* Built in microphone with clear playback
* 4GB internal memory for 3 hours of recording
* Holds up to 32GB (16GB Card Included)
* Memory slot for up 8GB exandable memory
* High Resolution 1280 x 720P HD
* Recording Speed 30fps
* Easy Playback - Review Footage on any PC/Mac
* One touch controls built into the sunglasses
* Measures: 170mm x 160mm x 40mm
* One size fits all
* Weight: 39g
Windows System Requirements: CPU must be at least 1.6Ghz or above, Operating system: Win 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7, USB slot, CD-Rom/DVD Rom, Minimum 1GB free hard disk space, Minimum 512MB memory, Windows 98 or earlier requires driver.
Mac System Requirements: CPU must be at least 1.6Ghz or above, Operating system: Mac OS X 104.7 or later, USB slot, CD-Rom/DVD Rom, Minimum 1GB free hard disk space, Minimum 512MB memory.

And all for the great price of £99.99

more info can be found at sunnycamglasses.com. If you fancy a pair drop me a pm or put your name down

Ph2 Black GTI 6!

EX black 6 owner
But now a Black caged rallye owner

Hunting for Go faster bits!

SEARCH

click here
Posted 14th Jun 2012 at 16:01
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
We had a pair of non HD one's for snowboarding this year. They struggled a bit with the whiteness of the snow but other than that they were ace. I could well be interested in a HD pair, but you can't sell them at RRP on the forum, you have to offer some sort of discount!

Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 1
Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 2
Lap of the 'ring
Posted 14th Jun 2012 at 23:50
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
They look wicked but if i go into a strip club with them on, i fear i may get a beating.

Do they do any less conspicuous designs?? Ninja

***Breaking*** Ph3 Silver GTI 6 High Boost Superman

Posted 15th Jun 2012 at 00:06
hovis16

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
6waysforward wrote:
They look wicked but if i go into a strip club with them on, i fear i may get a beating.

Do they do any less conspicuous designs?? Ninja

they do a clear lens haha

as for discount pete they are a fixed price so can't offer any :-( i will see if my mate cound do something about it but i very much doubt it.

Ph2 Black GTI 6!

EX black 6 owner
But now a Black caged rallye owner

Hunting for Go faster bits!

SEARCH

click here
Posted 15th Jun 2012 at 17:23