displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Key code?
dragoon

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I'm helping out a mate who owns a garage and ain't very tech savvy.
Several cars are in need of newly coded keys, but as always, the key code tags are gone.

We really can't hop by at peugeot asking for key codes every week or so...

I've been searching servicebox (only got the free account) but can't find it on first sight?
They've told me it is to be found in servicebox though, can anyone point out where exactly?

Or can I find using the PP2000?

Help would be very appreciated!

Team Wheelwhore
Team Limited Edition

Astor 306 Francorchamps RIP
Virtual Blue 208 GTi

quote:
I Love this place. So many illiterate deluded fool's acting 'ard . . . and so many literate intelligent people to rip them apart and knock them back down again . . . ahh Cool
Posted 8th Jun 2012 at 00:04
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #2
Here in the UK, Peugeot dealers don't have direct access to this information. They have to call a central office to get the security codes, which they charge for.

I can confirm that the information is definitely not available on the free portal of Servicebox though.

Rich
Posted 8th Jun 2012 at 16:06
vts_tibi

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
There sites in the net with helpful owners who may be able to get the PIN from the VIN. They have access to the unrestricted Service Box.

Or an other solution is to read the dump from either the ECU / BSI / instrument cluster, and load it into programs which are able to tell the pin for you! But for this you need skills to desolder SMD components, need to have good EEPROM programmers.

VTS
best 60' : 2.272
best 1/8 ET : 9.375 @ 74.42mph
best 1/4 ET: 14.603 @ 97.047mph

Team Trackday™
Posted 9th Jun 2012 at 15:38
gilesy

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Nicholas Cage can help you
Posted 9th Jun 2012 at 18:23