displaying posts 26 to 28 of 28

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Manifold only, how loud?
russbez

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
funkymonk wrote:
Russ to confirm was that broken after a decat section not a cat yeah?

after

really wouldnt recommened anyone drive like this
and like someone pointed out, police will rape you Sad

TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYE

My Rallye project thread
Posted 7th Jun 2012 at 12:26
webster

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
Towed a car before without an exhaust, tow rope snapped, I started it up mid-roundabout and drove it the remainder of the way. Sounded ridiculous, real loud / tons of bangs.

cress87 wrote:
I'm stopped for speeding on a daily basis but now the police are aware that I live for the 306 they dare not interfere, just sit in their cars quaking as I drive past.
Posted 7th Jun 2012 at 17:13
rich306.

Regular

Post #28
Had my exhaust completely snap just after the cat before and the noise was ridiculous... Bit of a novelty at first, but after about 5 minutes the novelty soon wore off. Also didn't take the car past 4000rpm at that stage because it felt like noise was going to shatter my dashboard if I exceeded it... LOL

Also, finishing work at 2 in the morning and driving home you feel pretty conspicuous, trying to be as considerate as you can by coasting as much as possible but still some how managing to set off car alarms even on tick over... LOL

Ex Bianca 6 Owner R.I.P

Mazda RX7 FD3s - Daily...
Posted 8th Jun 2012 at 11:54

Pages (2): 1 [2]