displaying posts 26 to 29 of 29

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Complete novice wants the best for 306Rallye... Help!
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
Plastidip the spoiler. If you look at my project thread you will see mine in similar condition and now it looks new.

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 14th May 2012 at 19:02
Roscoe_Rallye

Post #27
Thanks to everyone for your good welcomes and help, is nice to already feel like a part of the "I live for the 306" family Razz
Im currently resizing a few pictures of my Rallye and will be starting a project thread tonight containing them, wont be much to report yet but am looking to get alot more involved with the car over the next couple of weeks Smile
Thanks again to all for any help, im sure il be popping up with questions again soon enough haha, and im now on the lookout for either a replacement spolier or someone who has the know-how to fill me in with how to do the plastidip on it Smile

306 Cherry Rallye - Buried but never forgotten
306 Black Gti 6
306 Bianca Gti 6
Posted 14th May 2012 at 20:03
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
Plastidiping it is as simple as wiping your ass Smile you can't go wrong with it.Smile

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 14th May 2012 at 22:54
Roscoe_Rallye

Post #29
Haha Eliot, did you go with the spray type or the paint on type? i take its you had to rub the spoiler down and primer it then use the plastidip? sorry if im making a mountain out of a molehill lol, dont want to be doing it wrong... Smile

also incase your interested iv just posted a thread in the projects section with some more pictures and plans for the future... let me know what you think? also any more ideas for some good easy-ish mods to get me started... im thinking something to do with the front lights possibly Smile

306 Cherry Rallye - Buried but never forgotten
306 Black Gti 6
306 Bianca Gti 6
Posted 14th May 2012 at 23:01

Pages (2): 1 [2]