Pages (3): 1 2 [3]

Author Subject: It official
barnettjd77

Regular

Post #51
Miss Ladybell wrote:
Bloooomin ec!!LOL

Yeah that;s not what i said on the phone! LOL

I now have no no claims so i suppose it may go down when i get a couple again, i lost 2. Hopefully if these wan*ers stop fake claiming whiplash something will be sorted Yes

A red rallye in progress!
Posted 2nd May 2012 at 13:40
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #52
barnettjd77 wrote:
Miss Ladybell wrote:
Bloooomin ec!!LOL

I now have no no claims so i suppose it may go down when i get a couple again, i lost 2. Hopefully if these wan*ers stop fake claiming whiplash something will be sorted Yes

Or these w**kers who have accidents learn to drive a bit better Wink
Posted 2nd May 2012 at 13:46
barnettjd77

Regular

Post #53
quote:
roland rat wrote:

Haha yeah that would be another option. I have had 2 one with a tractor at work and another with a blowout.. the blowout one going a tad too fast.Angry

Posted 2nd May 2012 at 13:49
Miss Ladybell

Senior User

Post #54
roland rat wrote:
barnettjd77 wrote:
Miss Ladybell wrote:
Bloooomin ec!!LOL

Maybe up the age limit!
Then again that wont solve the, like you said...... fake claims, i recon they should be on a 12 month trial and if owt happens in that 12 they have to be a penalty... me saying this isn't gonna change anything. Its easy money for insurance company's... what bugs me is, when you claim your insurance goes up by double year after... id doesn't make you wanna claim... plus the fine is less not having insurance than having insurance... whats that all about... arrrgh just gets me soo anoyed!!!
Posted 2nd May 2012 at 13:53
barnettjd77

Regular

Post #55
Maybe that would work but i am only just nearly 20 myself LOL

I have been driving since 14 but i am not one to think I know 'everything' as am very in-experienced compared to older drivers. Yes
insurance is the biggest load of bollox going i think, just don;t bother getting any and drive a cheap crappy car around so it gets impounded and the owner iwll not be bothered LOL

Posted 2nd May 2012 at 13:56
30ASTOR6

Regular

Post #56
barnettjd77 wrote:
Maybe that would work but i am only just nearly 20 myself LOL

I have been driving since 14 but i am not one to think I know 'everything' as am very in-experienced compared to older drivers. Yes
insurance is the biggest load of bollox going i think, just don;t bother getting any and drive a cheap crappy car around so it gets impounded and the owner iwll not be bothered LOL

yeah and me! its those whiplash claims all the time! but if you had an accident that wasn't your fault and had a s**tty payout would you? Roll eyes

TEAM ASTOR GTi 6

SNAP-ON SUBARU

SOON NOT TO BE TEAM DIABLO MEREDIAN (for sale)
Posted 2nd May 2012 at 21:38
barnettjd77

Regular

Post #57
Nope I would not well I say I won't anyway, i only value my cars on insurance for 500 squid anyway LOL

But i just scrapped one and broke the other and went and bought another one Smile
Tbh these fuc*wits that are claiming are buggering it up for all us.

I take it you would if you had a s**tty payout?Roll eyes

Posted 2nd May 2012 at 21:47
30ASTOR6

Regular

Post #58
barnettjd77 wrote:
Nope i would not well i say i won't anyway, i only value my cars on insurance for 500 squid anyway LOL

But i just scrapped one and broke the other and went and bought another one Smile
Tbh these fuc*wits that are claiming are buggering it up for all us.

I take it you would if you had a s**tty payout?Roll eyes

never had an accident at all! when i was an apprentice i wedged a vauxhall van into an RSJ at work tho opened top up like a tin can!! lol Boss was on holiday! lol also major lost controll or rear of ny old fatboy in the wet!

my mate had a corsa <s**t i know, some woman backed into him in car park and rote it off so he claimed for whiplash and got about £2500 payout the car was valued at £600 but it owed him more as had just done loads of bodywork and new gearbox! so mabey he saw it as revenge! but i would be p**sed off!

TEAM ASTOR GTi 6

SNAP-ON SUBARU

SOON NOT TO BE TEAM DIABLO MEREDIAN (for sale)
Posted 2nd May 2012 at 21:53
gti6aus

Junior User

Post #59
Far out insurance is such a rip off in the UK!!

I'm 25 and pay around $1000 Australian dollars which is about 630 POUNDS. That is full comprehensive and insured for $13,000.

1998 GTi6 Bianca White
Posted 8th May 2012 at 04:00

Pages (3): 1 2 [3]