displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: SOLD Renaultsport Brembo's
stu

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I have for sale a pair of professionally refurbished Renaultsport Brembo brake calipers, as found on the Megane R26/Clio 197.

I bought the calipers second hand and sent them off to be refurbished as they were a bit tatty, they now look like brand new calipers. They have not been used since being refurbished.

I was going to fit them to my car, along with one of Ash's 330mm kits, which is also for sale, but I would rather have the cash at the moment. Also, the 406 Brembos I currently have fitted seem to be doing a decent enough job.

Picture of calipers/pins, retaining clips -

I can also include a brand new set of Ferodo DS2500 pads in the correct fitment, still in their box. Pictures below.

As previously mentioned, I also have for sale one of Ash's 330mm adaptor kits to suit the Renaultsport Brembos. The kit is brand new as supplied by Ash, it has never been fitted.

When I purchased the kit from Ash I also asked him to supply me with some braided lines in the correct size to suit, these will also be included in the sale.

Picture of the adaptor kit -

All that would be needed to go with these items would be some rotors, these can either be sourced by yourself or I believe Ash would be able to supply you with them. Obviously you would need to organise that directly with him.

Now, the difficult bit. I think the prices below are very reasonable and as such I will not consider any lower offers at the moment. However, if nothing sells I will re-evaluate. I am in no rush to sell so will just see what happens.

Calipers and Pads - £290
330mm Adaptor Kit - £250
Complete package, Calipers, Pads and 330mm kit - £500

All prices are collected, delivery can be arranged but I must make it clear that it would be entirely at the buyers risk and expense.

If you have any questions, then please send me a PM or reply to this thread, I will do my best to answer you.

Serious interest only, please don't spam the thread. Smile
Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 18:04
marco gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Hello Stu,
Does ash's 330mm kit only takes 330 mm rotors or can it also take smaler rotors? Sorry if this is a daft question but i am looking for a big brake setup. However i dont want to be forced to run 17 inch wheels. 16 inch is what i want.
Thank you in advance
Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 21:52
stu

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Hi Marco,

Yes, you are correct. This kit will only work with 330mm rotors. Ash does do another kit which suits 310mm rotors, which I believe will fit under some 16" wheels.
Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 21:55
lee_gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
you have pm

Proud member of the Astor owners club

Team Charged

Swirl pot and silly boost kit for sale
Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 21:55
stu

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
lee_gti6 wrote:
you have pm

Replied. Smile
Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 21:58
stu

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Sold. Smile

Nice to meet you today Andy. Thumbs up
Posted 6th May 2012 at 15:32
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
Nice to meet you too stu, the brakes are really good, I could tell the difference on the way home already, car stopped much better.
Thanks for that, it's
Just what I was after, perfect.
Andy

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 6th May 2012 at 17:21