displaying posts 26 to 39 of 39

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Increased online members but less posts.
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #26
^ nothing wrong with complete dribble in the Off Topic section. That's what people expect when they choose to open that particular board.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 26th Apr 2012 at 11:22
    welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #27
    why is B11bob still here then? LOL

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 26th Apr 2012 at 11:25
    buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
    welshpug! wrote:

cos he hates us all so is sticking around instead of walking away feeling rejected.

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
    Moonstone phase 7 gti6
    My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
    Posted 26th Apr 2012 at 11:33
    woody.

Senior User

Post #29
    buzzbrightyear wrote:
    welshpug! wrote:

cos he hates us all so is sticking around instead of walking away feeling rejected.

Shut it you CYBERSPACE BIG MAN LOL
    Posted 26th Apr 2012 at 22:57
    fast_eddie

Regular

Post #30
    jimmy_boy wrote:
    thugpuggin wrote:
    As above I've noticed since payment introduced online numbers have increased but the posts haven't. WTF is going on surely people must want to talk. I know I could talk s**t day in day out. Laugh

1st thread would obviously be bring back billyboy99.

Did you mean to say was that you miss the constant supply of inane s**t that used to spout from certain members?

The same members who aren't posting now because they can't pay £5 to fund the bandwidth their complete dribble and toss used to eat into?

Quality over quantity - Proper posts and questions can be seen now - hopefully some of the new members will have a more welcoming and less patronising environment also.

All else and people need look no further than here.

I love my 306 that I have only just bought. I am 43 years old and I paid my membership to find out more about this wonderful car and learn. This forum alienates new people and makes them feel unwelcome and is a country mile away from the 205gtidrivers site.
    I truly hope whatever you have planned to re structure this site works as it would be a shame to lose all this knowledge.
    Good luck
    Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 01:53
    b11 bob Banned!

Post #31
    welshpug! wrote:
    why is B11bob still here then? LOL]Where else can i get entertained by guys like yourself for whilst paying £5 per year.If i went to every village in the land i would not find so many has there are on here plus it eould cost me more than five pounds in fuel due to having a 235 bhp Peugeot 205 a with dizzy adaptor and it gets better on here we also have my favorites CYBERSPACE BIG MEN .Why would i ever want to leave all this for?

205 GTI6 235 bhp at 7400 rpm
    Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 02:20
    b11 bob Banned!

Post #32
    jimmy_boy wrote:
    thugpuggin wrote:
    As above I've noticed since payment introduced online numbers have increased but the posts haven't. WTF is going on surely people must want to talk. I know I could talk s**t day in day out. Laugh

Did you mean to say was that you miss the constant supply of inane s**t that used to spout from certain members?

The same members who aren't posting now because they can't pay £5 to fund the bandwidth their complete dribble and toss used to eat into?

Quality over quantity - Proper posts and questions can be seen now - hopefully some of the new members will have a more welcoming and less patronising environment also.

Quality over quantity Proper posts and questions more welcoming and less patronising ?You and your fellow Admin pals should lead by example and maybe other forum members would adhere to the above otherwise you run the risk of being a Hypocrite by making the above comments.
    Reference your pal Stan seeing himself fit to give me advice on how to spend my money on a thread relating to Brakes and then exercising his admin functions due to me questioning his actions.
    What part of Quality,proper posts,welcoming,and less patronising were you refering to ?Maybe you can see why i say you run the risk of being a Hypocrite and this is no reflection on youself in any personal way at all so please dont take it as though i am calling you a Hypocrite.
    We have some very knowledgable members on this forum who know so much about Peugeots and are more than willing to assist in answering questions etc.The layout of the site is exellent and very easy to use however there is always room for improvement and i am of the opinion that at least admin should lead by example which might set the standards for other members to follow.The above is my constructive criticism please feel free to offer yours and lets all try to make this a better site for all of us to enjoy and be more welcoming to new members and lead by example the forum can only be what the members make it.

Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 12:30
    roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #33
    b11 bob wrote:
    jimmy_boy wrote:
    thugpuggin wrote:

Quality over quantity Proper posts and questions more welcoming and less patronising ?You and your fellow Admin pals should lead by example and maybe other forum members would adhere to the above otherwise you run the risk of being a Hypocrite by making the above comments.
    Reference your pal Stan seeing himself fit to give me advice on how to spend my money on a thread relating to Brakes and then exercising his admin functions due to me questioning his actions.
    What part of Quality,proper posts,welcoming,and less patronising were you refering to ?Maybe you can see why i say you run the risk of being a Hypocrite and this is no reflection on youself in any personal way at all so please dont take it as though i am calling you a Hypocrite.
    We have some very knowledgable members on this forum who know so much about Peugeots and are more than willing to assist in answering questions etc.The layout of the site is exellent and very easy to use however there is always room for improvement and i am of the opinion that at least admin should lead by example which might set the standards for other members to follow.The above is my constructive criticism please feel free to offer yours and lets all try to make this a better site for all of us to enjoy and be more welcoming to new members and lead by example the forum can only be what the members make it.

STFU you barry bulls**tter! Laugh
    Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 12:48
    stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #34
    b11 bob wrote:

Blah Blah Blah

Zzz

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
    Peugeot 306 GTi-6
    2000 (X), Moonstone Love
    Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 12:53
    welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #35
    What did he say?

Struggling to read that what with the lack of proper sentence structure and punctuation LOL

sends my eyes :wacko

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 14:16
    stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #36
    Its not worth reading Mei to be honest...

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
    Peugeot 306 GTi-6
    2000 (X), Moonstone Love
    Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 16:27
    milkyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #37
    not sure about you guys but im +1'ing b11bob's post
    Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 16:31
    b11 bob Banned!

Post #38
    milkyb wrote:
    not sure about you guys but im +1'ing b11bob's post

Cheers

Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 19:35
    buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #39
    See told you LOL

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
    Moonstone phase 7 gti6
    My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
    Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 00:02

Pages (2): 1 [2]