displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Subject: Opinion on the look of the new forum stickers
View Results
marco gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
So as some might have seen in the Feedback section gnrlee was so kind to make a sticker of the logo he provided for the 2012 calenders upon my request.

So this poll is to find out if you people prefer the old long type of stickers or if you prefer the new red 6 and rallye stripes logo. As seen on the thread there are various possibilities for the logo, size and message wise.

So which ones do you Fellas prefer?
Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:11
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
How about the option of club stickers don't interest you?

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:18
marco gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
thugpuggin wrote:
How about the option of club stickers don't interest you?

Sorted Wink
Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:20
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #4
Both are nice, but guessing the second option is just the picture of 6 and the strips. Isn't the point of the sticker to advertise the site as well as showing ur a member? If I wasn't awear of the site and I seen the two logos I'd only assume its just a sticker of the car and nothing to do with the site. Just my thoughts tho Smile I do like the logo of the web address with them pictures in tho Big grin

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:25
darzmat

Senior User

Post #5
Chris28190 wrote:
Both are nice, but guessing the second option is just the picture of 6 and the strips. Isn't the point of the sticker to advertise the site as well as showing ur a member? If I wasn't awear of the site and I seen the two logos I'd only assume its just a sticker of the car and nothing to do with the site. Just my thoughts tho Smile I do like the logo of the web address with them pictures in tho Big grin

there is a thread about them on here somewhere just in the last two days.

the new one still says https://www.306gti6.com

but it has a beig red six and rallye stripes bellow

1997 blaze GTI-6 bought january '11 £800

Spend to date on parts £827.88

Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:31
marco gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Chris28190 wrote:

That is a good point Yes
However the name of the site on the old ones is what actually bothered me. As said on the other thread i think adding Owners club would be a nice and decent addition
Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:34
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #7
I like the sound of the picture with owners club in it, not over done and simple.

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 19:42