displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Spare set of alloys
swiftyboi006

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I have a set of either fox racing or wolfrace alloys down my yard 15" need a refurb so i was gna chuck them away. But recently been thinking about refurbing them myself and plasti koting them. Even if i get the money back for the cost of material for them its for the experience. Any of you used this stuff befor and have any pics? Any advice?
Cheers

cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)
blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD
Black p3 Love
Posted 15th Apr 2012 at 17:42
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #2
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=147350

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 15th Apr 2012 at 18:19
samslow

Regular

Post #3
plasti dip i think you mean its like rubber sprayed on and seems to be easy to do.
There s loads of wheels done on youtube looks pretty good

Diablo Gti6 ph 2 98
Posted 21st Apr 2012 at 12:10