displaying posts 76 to 100 of 125

Pages (5): first .. 3 [4] 5

Author Subject: Custom beam
clen666

Seasoned Pro

Post #76
matty_rallye wrote:
I know the engine is running carbs and a dizzy adaptor but what is the spec of the cams etc?

Bob, this appears to be a serious question, and I'm also interested in the answer

Team 'unintentional rat look'
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 08:31
b11 bob Banned!

Post #77
alastairh wrote:
Shame, i wanted to see the graph and im not one that feels the need to argue over the internet, afterall, its only the internet...

Shame that everyone on this forum is not like you for if they were i would have put this graph up for the likes of folk like you to view.But unfortunatly because cyberspace can make you anything you want and when fools are spoilt for choice its not a good idea the old saying was give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.Give a fool enough cyberspace and the results are here to view where else can you get entertainment like this ?

205 GTI6 235 bhp at 7400 rpm
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 12:10
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #78
And the graphs...? Torque figures are what at what revs?

Why don't we have a meet at Combe sometime and have a bit of fun? I'm thinking some of you 205 boys will be getting my way too - wouldn't be the first time! At the very least I can outbrake and beat you flat out (by quite some margin...)Thumbs up

But then I do have an extremely small penis so I need a remap and a diff before I actually turn up.Blush

Nothing to see here
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 12:26
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #79
b11 bob wrote:
alastairh wrote:
Shame, i wanted to see the graph and im not one that feels the need to argue over the internet, afterall, its only the internet...

Shame that everyone on this forum is not like you for if they were i would have put this graph up for the likes of folk like you to view.But unfortunatly because cyberspace can make you anything you want and when fools are spoilt for choice its not a good idea the old saying was give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.Give a fool enough cyberspace and the results are here to view where else can you get entertainment like this ?

Not beeing funny but you love the word cyberspace dont you. Scan the graph, job done.

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 12:32
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #80
b11 bob wrote:
alastairh wrote:

guess you don't know sarcasm when it slaps you across the face do you LOL

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 12:54
b11 bob Banned!

Post #81
welshpug! wrote:
b11 bob wrote:
alastairh wrote:

guess you don't know sarcasm when it slaps you across the face do you LOL

Its all good fun young welshpug

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 12:57
b11 bob Banned!

Post #82
eliotrw wrote:
b11 bob wrote:
alastairh wrote:

Not beeing funny but you love the word cyberspace dont you. Scan the graph, job done.

Yes its a word i love CYBERSPACE and i wont scan the graph for public viewing job done.The only way anyone on this forum is going to see this graph is if they come to see it in person.Curiosity killed the cat ,curiosity killed the (heres that word again)CYBERSPACE boys.

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:11
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #83
why not?

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:17
ballardpaul

Seasoned Pro

Post #84
b11 bob wrote:
alastairh wrote:

But also bare in mind that if you give a man too much rope his feet will touch the ground.

Phase 2 Blaze GTi 6 (Standard) Sold
Phase 3 Supercharged China GTi 6 (249.8 BHP) Sold
Phase 3 Supercharged Diablo GTi 6 (443 BHP)Sold
Nissan 350Z (300 BHP)
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:24
maddriver9

Regular

Post #85
Your a muppet bobby girl.

178bhp 205gti6
¼ mile in 14.2
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:25
b11 bob Banned!

Post #86
maddriver9 wrote:
Your a muppet bobby girl.

This is coming from a CYBERSPACE boy calling himself maddriver9 wow.Where did you get the name maddriver from sorry maddriver9 from ?.maddriver9 who drives a powerhouse fully stripped and caged 205 with 215 bhp think you been playing to many playstation games.On a serious note what is your name ? You dont have to tell me if you want to

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:45
matty_rallye

Senior User

Post #87
Come on, it wont harm to post it.

Heres mine!

2.1 16v 306 Rallye.
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:46
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #88
matty.... I love that graph. Are you on bodies or no? Whats the full spec of that?

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 13:51
matty_rallye

Senior User

Post #89
eliotrw wrote:
matty.... I love that graph. Are you on bodies or no? Whats the full spec of that?

Yea 45mm itb's. Newman cams, 2.1 bottom end. Was on standard exhaust mani. Plus only a 2" exhaust system which i didnt realise at the time Doh. Now on maniflow 4-2-1 with 2.5" system and waiting to be mapped again.

2.1 16v 306 Rallye.
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:05
smegal

Seasoned Pro

Post #90
Oh, willywaving time. Cam timing was MILES out! Also running a smaller restrictor ring than most.

Ex SC-6

Now in a Megane R26
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:06
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #91
Did you ever have a setup on standard intake manifold? with 2.1?

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:06
woody.

Senior User

Post #92
Bill, you're calling people CYBERSPACE BIGMEN when all most people are doing is asking specifics of your engine and for graph printouts. You seem very defensive Confused
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:25
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #93
smegal wrote:
Also running a smaller restrictor ring than most.

Have you measured the restrictor ring? I had a conversation with Rich about this and it turns out that some are marked with incorrect measurements as they were development ones from when different sizes were being evaluated. They were all turned out to 38mm before being sent out to people though.

I have one here that says 33.0 but is in fact the correct bore of 38mm.

Rich
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:28
smegal

Seasoned Pro

Post #94
Rich sent me one with a bigger hole than the one that was in it. The new one was about 4% bigger IIRC. The rolling road place advised me to put the old one back in as it was running a bit lean on the bigger one.

To be fair, I don't mind losing a few BHP, I drive it like I stole it and have done knocking on 30k on the same engine.

Edit

Getting the cambelt changed made a HELL of a difference to how it ran. The timing was MILES out. It started idling straight after the belt change, before it sounded like it had a really rough cam in it.

Ex SC-6

Now in a Megane R26
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:44
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #95
Ah cool cool.

Sounds like you were lucky to avoid valve to piston contact if the timing was that far out! Crazy

Rich
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:48
smegal

Seasoned Pro

Post #96
I shudder to think. It ran horribly, now it idles.

I want to get it rolling roaded again but since I started working I have less "disposable" money. That and the fact that to be a worthwile comparison I'd need to get it on another Dyno Dynamics roller, preferably the same one.

Ex SC-6

Now in a Megane R26
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 14:51
midlife

Seasoned Pro

Post #97
b11 bob wrote:
midlife wrote:
Mr Bobbit, have you considered anger management counciling?
Every post I see of yours is very aggressive!!!
Why don't you bugger off somewhere else as your entertainment factor is starting to fadeNo No

Cool
I may have more testostorone than others and appear to be more aggresive to those with lower levels like youself.Altough you are not alone due to there being quite a few of your type on here cyberspace big man talkers must be something to do with this hideing behind computers and making comments whilst in cyberspace which causes your levels to drop.As for entertainment i dont think any other forum has so many cyberspace big talkers and even if it did i doubt it they would be as good has you guys you lot are the best.

So you're bald and have 230+bhp from a STD engineLaugh my ass off
I honestly think your full of s**t.....
Please take your overly aggressive posts somewhere else

Cool

Get used to seeing the yellow one !!!MehMehMehMehMeh
Team 330™Cool
Team "no front end or engine"
Team "LIMITED EDITION" I live for the 306 stickerSmug
Team 0-60 in 6.44 & standing qtr in 14.808 @ 94.55mph all with std engineSmug
203bhp Corolla T-Sport daily driver stealthier than Kwai Chang Caine
Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 15:02
b11 bob Banned!

Post #98
midlife wrote:
b11 bob wrote:
midlife wrote:
Mr Bobbit, have you considered anger management counciling?
Every post I see of yours is very aggressive!!!
Why don't you bugger off somewhere else as your entertainment factor is starting to fadeNo No

Cool
I may have more testostorone than others and appear to be more aggresive to those with lower levels like youself.Altough you are not alone due to there being quite a few of your type on here cyberspace big man talkers must be something to do with this hideing behind computers and making comments whilst in cyberspace which causes your levels to drop.As for entertainment i dont think any other forum has so many cyberspace big talkers and even if it did i doubt it they would be as good has you guys you lot are the best.

So you're bald and have 230+bhp from a STD engineLaugh my ass off
I honestly think your full of s**t.....
Please take your overly aggressive posts somewhere else
Where else can i get entertainment from guys like you from? every village has one but on here theres many and i dont need to go to multiple villages to be entertained.Sorry i better tone it down a bit in case you find it overly aggressive.

Cool

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 15:20
b11 bob Banned!

Post #99
woody. wrote:
Bill, you're calling people CYBERSPACE BIGMEN when all most people are doing is asking specifics of your engine and for graph printouts. You seem very defensive Confused

Its not being defensive its like anything in life you ask with the right attidude you normally get.You ask like a idiot and make silly comments whilst asking you dont get.Whilst in a group you get some asking nicely and others asking whilst making silly comments you dont get.Although i have compromised on this by allowing even those that make silly comments to come to view the graph and specs in person.So i think im being very fair rather than being defensive.

Posted 13th Apr 2012 at 15:31
midlife

Seasoned Pro

Post #100
TrollDunno

Cool

Get used to seeing the yellow one !!!MehMehMehMehMeh
Team 330™Cool
Team "no front end or engine"
Team "LIMITED EDITION" I live for the 306 stickerSmug
Team 0-60 in 6.44 & standing qtr in 14.808 @ 94.55mph all with std engineSmug