displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: front seat retrimming
mike rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
hi guys ,i have found some nice front seats, which are in good condition,but i want to get them retrimmed before i fit them .
so were do you guys recommend i go for the retrim,? has anybody ever used trimtech in sandbach?

have had a look on the search info,but couldnt find anything

cheers
mike
Posted 2nd Apr 2012 at 19:52
mike rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
anybody?
Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 21:22
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
What are you getting retrimmed? The vinyl? I need to get vinyl replaced on my Rallye seats (it is cracked) and it is on my list of tasks. I am a fair way from you so can't offer advice on trimmers up there.

The material on mine is good with no fraying or holes but even though it still looks great I will swap the facings to the opposite side e.g. driver to passenger so the opposite bolder gets the getting-in-and-out wear. Hopefully this will help it last a few more years. As I will have new vinyl can simply cut new holes for tilt levers etc on opposite sides.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 23:10
smegal

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
I was going to use Martrim in Sandbach but never got round to doing it.

Ex SC-6

Now in a Megane R26
Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 00:28