displaying posts 401 to 425 of 461

Pages (19): first .. 16 [17] 18 .. last

Author Subject: Changes to Club Membership
swiftyboi006

Seasoned Pro

Location: Maidenhead

Registered: 12 Apr 2010

Posts: 2,110

Status: Offline

Post #401
^^^^see stan i knew you didnt really have a "super-doper" high boost 306......its all lies

________________________________________

cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)
blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD
Black p3 Love
Posted 8th Sep 2012 at 09:24
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Location: wilts

Registered: 27 Oct 2008

Posts: 4,139

Status: Offline

Post #402
swiftyboi006 wrote:
^^^^see stan i knew you didnt really have a "super-doper" high boost 306......its all lies


either that or an expensive seat.......

________________________________________

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 8th Sep 2012 at 09:28
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #403
LOL

I can see I'm going to have get the beast back on the road at some point to prove all you doubters who have never seen it wrong...Razz

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 8th Sep 2012 at 10:48
woody.

Senior User

Location: London

Registered: 18 May 2009

Posts: 791

Status: Offline

Post #404
Just a quick one stanman. I've renewed my membership today, the 11th, but my profile says it will run out on 8th? I'm being calm now but I fear I'm gunna seriously go mad and end up finding a cat and kicking it really hard. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME OUT BUDDY O PAL?!?!? Angry Smile
Posted 11th Sep 2012 at 16:59
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #405
woody. wrote:
Just a quick one stanman. I've renewed my membership today, the 11th, but my profile says it will run out on 8th? I'm being calm now but I fear I'm gunna seriously go mad and end up finding a cat and kicking it really hard. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME OUT BUDDY O PAL?!?!? Angry Smile


Hmm

I've checked your account and this is indeed the case...leave it with me I'll see what I can do. Thumbs up

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 11th Sep 2012 at 18:20
gti6aus

Junior User

Location: Melbourne

Registered: 24 Mar 2012

Posts: 58

Status: Offline

Post #406
Today I renewed my membership for another year. It was meant to expire one year from today, so April 16, 2014, however it says it expires 31st March 2014.......strange...can someone please amend?

Cheers

________________________________________

1998 GTi6 Bianca White
Posted 16th Apr 2013 at 02:51
jeffers Forum Owner

Location: Leeds

Registered: 14 Dec 2003

Posts: 3,674

Status: Offline

Post #407
gti6aus wrote:
Today I renewed my membership for another year. It was meant to expire one year from today, so April 16, 2014, however it says it expires 31st March 2014.......strange...can someone please amend?

Cheers

I've sent a message to the Captain, as soon as i hear back i'll let you know! Thumbs up

________________________________________

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper
Posted 16th Apr 2013 at 07:36
gti6aus

Junior User

Location: Melbourne

Registered: 24 Mar 2012

Posts: 58

Status: Offline

Post #408
jeffers wrote:
gti6aus wrote:
Today I renewed my membership for another year. It was meant to expire one year from today, so April 16, 2014, however it says it expires 31st March 2014.......strange...can someone please amend?

Cheers

I've sent a message to the Captain, as soon as i hear back i'll let you know! Thumbs up


Thanks Smile

________________________________________

1998 GTi6 Bianca White
Posted 16th Apr 2013 at 13:17
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Location: Taunton, Somerset

Registered: 15 Jun 2006

Posts: 10,293

Status: Offline

Post #409
Mine says 14th April 2014 whereas I have just paid for a year today the 16th. Can you add this to the list of accounts to check please Stan Smile

________________________________________

Bianca Rallye-S Flowers
205 GTi6 on ITB's
Posted 16th Apr 2013 at 18:35
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #410
dangti6 wrote:
Mine says 14th April 2014 whereas I have just paid for a year today the 16th. Can you add this to the list of accounts to check please Stan Smile


Will do Dan. Thumbs up

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 17th Apr 2013 at 00:02
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Location: Southampton

Registered: 01 Oct 2007

Posts: 8,645

Status: Offline

Post #411
I paid for gold membership, how much was that and how many years did that buy you when the change was made?

________________________________________

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 17th Apr 2013 at 08:12
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #412
Gold membership was £10, so once the new system was in place, it would have given you 2 years Jim. Yes

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 17th Apr 2013 at 09:34
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Location: Southampton

Registered: 01 Oct 2007

Posts: 8,645

Status: Offline

Post #413
stan_306gti6 wrote:
Gold membership was £10, so once the new system was in place, it would have given you 2 years Jim. Yes


Cheers Thumbs up

________________________________________

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 17th Apr 2013 at 09:53
gti6aus

Junior User

Location: Melbourne

Registered: 24 Mar 2012

Posts: 58

Status: Offline

Post #414
gti6aus wrote:
jeffers wrote:
gti6aus wrote:
Today I renewed my membership for another year. It was meant to expire one year from today, so April 16, 2014, however it says it expires 31st March 2014.......strange...can someone please amend?

Cheers

I've sent a message to the Captain, as soon as i hear back i'll let you know! Thumbs up


Thanks Smile


Still says 31st of March 2014. Should be April 16 2014. Can an admin please fix! Cheers Smile

________________________________________

1998 GTi6 Bianca White
Posted 21st Apr 2013 at 10:45
ian7675

Techno Viking

Location: Gloucestershire

Registered: 12 Oct 2007

Posts: 6,068

Status: Offline

Post #415
Maybe 31st of March is D-Day for this site, Stan is going to take control of the site by a hostile takeover and shut us down, selling off parts for profit...maybe!

________________________________________

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 21st Apr 2013 at 13:43
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #416
ian7675 wrote:
Maybe 31st of March is D-Day for this site, Stan is going to take control of the site by a hostile takeover and shut us down, selling off parts for profit...maybe!


You and your imagination Ian...Laugh

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 21st Apr 2013 at 19:40
ian7675

Techno Viking

Location: Gloucestershire

Registered: 12 Oct 2007

Posts: 6,068

Status: Offline

Post #417
I think my imagination doesn't even compare to the likes of soulman and andyj.

________________________________________

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 22nd Apr 2013 at 12:04
lewisdmz

Senior User

Location: plymouth

Registered: 25 Jul 2009

Posts: 504

Status: Offline

Post #418
gti6aus wrote:
gti6aus wrote:
jeffers wrote:
gti6aus wrote:
Today I renewed my membership for another year. It was meant to expire one year from today, so April 16, 2014, however it says it expires 31st March 2014.......strange...can someone please amend?

Cheers

I've sent a message to the Captain, as soon as i hear back i'll let you know! Thumbs up


Thanks Smile


Still says 31st of March 2014. Should be April 16 2014. Can an admin please fix! Cheers Smile


Same problem here, just paid up (28th April 2013) but it says 13th September 2013 expiry on my profile.
Posted 28th Apr 2013 at 18:17
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Location: Taunton, Somerset

Registered: 15 Jun 2006

Posts: 10,293

Status: Offline

Post #419
Mine's still a couple of days out. Polite nudge Smile

________________________________________

Bianca Rallye-S Flowers
205 GTi6 on ITB's
Posted 28th Apr 2013 at 21:07
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #420
I will raise this with the Captain guys. Thumbs up

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 28th Apr 2013 at 21:38
sixysix

Seasoned Pro

Location: London

Registered: 27 Mar 2006

Posts: 2,659

Status: Offline

Post #421
Hi Stan,

Just a quick one,

I re registered a few weeks back and my membership expires on 31st Dec 2013.
Is it only valid until end of year, or should I be getting a full 365 days worth?

Cheers Mark Smile

________________________________________

My Pugrun 2007/2009 video clips
Take a look

Pugrun 2007...Lose yourself Laugh

Xbox Live ID: Marksixysix (Forza 3, Forza 4 PES 2010, COD 6/MW2, WRC 2010).

PSN ID: MarkSixysix ( DiRT 3 GT5, NFS:Hot pursuit).

P1 Diablo red 6 gone but not forgotten Sad
Posted 2nd May 2013 at 21:54
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Location: Taunton, Somerset

Registered: 15 Jun 2006

Posts: 10,293

Status: Offline

Post #422
Should be getting a full year.

It's now apparent that anyone renewing after their anniversary will not get a full 365 days from payment, but from their initial anniversary date.

Could this be nudged to the captain again before it escalates for more and more members please?

________________________________________

Bianca Rallye-S Flowers
205 GTi6 on ITB's
Posted 2nd May 2013 at 22:02
sixysix

Seasoned Pro

Location: London

Registered: 27 Mar 2006

Posts: 2,659

Status: Offline

Post #423
dangti6 wrote:
Should be getting a full year.

It's now apparent that anyone renewing after their anniversary will not get a full 365 days from payment, but from their initial anniversary date.

Could this be nudged to the captain again before it escalates for more and more members please?


Cheers Dan, makes sense as my old membership ran out on 31st Dec 2012
So if I had re joined on 30th Dec this year, I would get 1 whole day! LOL

________________________________________

My Pugrun 2007/2009 video clips
Take a look

Pugrun 2007...Lose yourself Laugh

Xbox Live ID: Marksixysix (Forza 3, Forza 4 PES 2010, COD 6/MW2, WRC 2010).

PSN ID: MarkSixysix ( DiRT 3 GT5, NFS:Hot pursuit).

P1 Diablo red 6 gone but not forgotten Sad
Posted 3rd May 2013 at 01:05
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Location: Kent

Registered: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 21,773

Status: Offline

Post #424
dangti6 wrote:
Could this be nudged to the captain again before it escalates for more and more members please?


I have done this Dan, as has Jeffers. Currently awaiting a response on the issue mate. Smile

________________________________________

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 3rd May 2013 at 12:29
rikky

Forum Pikey

Location: cheshire

Registered: 28 Feb 2004

Posts: 26,762

Status: Offline

Post #425
he's busy balancing cans of Fosters on his belly in the sun

________________________________________

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
306 red '6' 3d-printed badges (old part no 866503) | gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 3rd May 2013 at 12:33

Pages (19): first .. 16 [17] 18 .. last

All times are GMT. The time is now 10:51

The Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club Ltd - Registered in England & Wales - Reg No: 07410694 - ©2020 all rights reserved.

Please Note : The views and opinions found herein are those of individuals, and not of The Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club Ltd or any individuals involved.
No responsibility is taken or assumed for any comments or statements made on, or in relation to, this website. Please see our updated privacy policy and legal information