displaying posts 1 to 10 of 10

Author Subject: Parcel2go phone number
shimmy

Senior User

Post #1
Does anyone have a working phone number for them?

Thanks

Team V6
Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:16
eddy_gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I have look for one before and as all i end up at is that annoying live chat thing. p**ses me off!

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:20
brownboy

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
i think its all done on-line through the chat feature
Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:24
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #4
0871 330 8066

They rely primarily on web based chat support though, so the call centre is only manned from 9 to 5 IIRC.

FWIW I stopped using P2G after they screwed up a job, largely because they are so difficult to get hold of and even when I finally pushed one of the web chat monkeys far enough to give me the phone number they still made no effort to sort the problem out.

Basically, if you're using P2G you better hope all goes well, because sorting it out if something goes wrong will be a nightmare.

Rich
Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:39
Lecktorious

aka G.

Post #5
Rich E wrote:
0871 330 8066

They rely primarily on web based chat support though, so the call centre is only manned from 9 to 5 IIRC.

FWIW I stopped using P2G after they screwed up a job, largely because they are so difficult to get hold of and even when I finally pushed one of the web chat monkeys far enough to give me the phone number they still made no effort to sort the problem.

Sounds a lot like FarcelMonkey.

If you can find the name of a company Director, trying pinging them an e-mail. Worked for me when I had continuous problems with the Monkeymob.

'98 Nile Blue 306 GTi 6
Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:42
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #6
Remember, they are carrier middle man like many of the others. It is probably a small group of people operating from a bedroom.

They are a customer of the main couriers, and your transaction is a collection of 'theirs', from your address. That is why they are cheaper than what you can get direct, as their account ships thousands of parcels a day.

All they can do when you chase them is to chase the courier they dealt with.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:46
    Rich E Forum Admin

Post #7
    dangti6 wrote:
    Remember, they are carrier middle man like many of the others. It is probably a small group of people operating from a bedroom.

They are a customer of the main couriers, and your transaction is a collection of 'theirs', from your address. That is why they are cheaper than what you can get direct, as their account ships thousands of parcels a day.

All they can do when you chase them is to chase the courier they dealt with.

Yes, I am aware of this, but that does not excuse them lying to me, failing to chase their subcontractors, failing to take ownership of the problem and failing to give a crap about whether or not the problem gets sorted out.

Rich
    Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:51
    shimmy

Senior User

Post #8
    Im chasing up a delivery that hasnt arrived due to a problem somewhere along the line, gave me a number and it isnt even the right one.

Havent heard much good about them to be honest.

Thanks

Team V6
    Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 19:55
    brownboy

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
    shimmy wrote:
    Im chasing up a delivery that hasnt arrived due to a problem somewhere along the line, gave me a number and it isnt even the right one.

Havent heard much good about them to be honest.

Thanks

ive used them probly 20+ times and Know a few people who do and have never had a problem tbh (touch wood)
    Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 20:12
    sergioiacobucci

Senior User

Post #10
    Say No To 0870 is your friend, if you just search to find alternative number you should come across something that works or at least someone can put you through

Phase 1 silver track car
    335i daily
    Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 23:19