displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Rear demister relay plug/socket.
tommy_306

Regular

Post #1
I'm after the orange plug/socket that the rear demister relay plugs into. Would need it with a couple of inches of wire attached if possible!

MY RALLYE PROJECT
Posted 11th Mar 2012 at 10:12
rikky 🦔

Post #2
pull it out as far as you can and get a tiny flatheaded screwdriver behind the terminals and they'll pull out. and then you can just crimp a new female spade on there. i did that with my green heater relay when it melted that one to oblivion LOL

that burnt/melted plastic terminal will probably break off the connector / rest of the orange plug anyway fairly easily

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 11th Mar 2012 at 10:22
tommy_306

Regular

Post #3
Good idea! Might do it as a temp measure!

But if anyone has a socket I'll still take it!

MY RALLYE PROJECT
Posted 11th Mar 2012 at 16:19