displaying posts 26 to 31 of 31

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Where can I get a 106 gti from?
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
thugpuggin wrote:
darzmat wrote:
I have size 14 feet.

Freak.

you know what they say about big feet.......

big socks.... beheameth!!!!!

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 1st Mar 2012 at 22:47
hsustyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
sixygti2 wrote:
How about the 106 Rallye 1.3? Kinda hankering after one Laugh

How economical are they? Quite cheap to insure and tax, am very tempted but not many come up, and quite a few have had the 1.6 lump dropped in!

Great fun! Cheap to run compared to a 6 too. My old 16v'd Rallye would have been all over a 6.

Beef Beyond Belief
Posted 1st Mar 2012 at 22:55
sixygti2

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
hsustyle wrote:
sixygti2 wrote:

How economical are they? Quite cheap to insure and tax, am very tempted but not many come up, and quite a few have had the 1.6 lump dropped in!

Great fun! Cheap to run compared to a 6 too. My old 16v'd Rallye would have been all over a 6.

That's good to know. Am looking to go cheaper everything for a while, but still be able to have fun. Like the old skool style of the S1. Not sure I'd want the 16v lump in it though, bumps it over the higher tax threshold I guess!

And there's something about owning a pure unadulterated 1.3, 100hp pocket rocket! LOL Cool

Still watching you...
Posted 1st Mar 2012 at 23:11
hsustyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
sixygti2 wrote:
hsustyle wrote:
sixygti2 wrote:

That's good to know. Am looking to go cheaper everything for a while, but still be able to have fun. Like the old skool style of the S1. Not sure I'd want the 16v lump in it though, bumps it over the higher tax threshold I guess!

And there's something about owning a pure unadulterated 1.3, 100hp pocket rocket! LOL Cool

If I had the choice I would go for a 1.3 all day long. Those little engines are so revvy and eager. Smiles per miles its the funnest car I've ever owned. Do itSmile
As for tax, my 16v was still a 1.3 with the dvla.

Beef Beyond Belief
Posted 1st Mar 2012 at 23:17
cjm_harris

Seasoned Pro

Post #30
sarahsix wrote:
I have size 6 feet and found it really hard to use the accelerator pedal in the golf LOL its got one of those massive foot rest type pedals in it, horrible to use with diddy feet.

You mean a floor mounted pedal? Race car styleee?

Chris
1999 China Gti6 Supercharged Devil [Fun car] >>Project Thread<<
2000 Bianca 306 Diesel [Work runabout]
Posted 2nd Mar 2012 at 11:27
rikky 🦔

Post #31
eg standard bmw pedal LOL

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 2nd Mar 2012 at 11:31

Pages (2): 1 [2]