displaying posts 26 to 34 of 34

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: New Poogeot
tcrallye

Regular

Post #26
daver6 wrote:
I'm glad my confusion will help get the ball rolling Smile

I'm glad that your glad. However I wouldn't be so sure it will get any balls rolling!
Posted 23rd Feb 2012 at 15:59
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #27
stan_306gti6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
I am hoping we can resolve this issue sooner rather than later, as a few people who are looking to buy a '6' have mentioned this issue lately. Smile

haha i think stan here is trying to bite off more than he can chew...next he is gonna start declaring world peace

Not at all. LOL

I am just simply listening to users issues and noting them so I can aim to improve the situation over time...like everyone kept asking for...Whistle

...but isn't that what the other admins have been doing for ages? Sorry to be negative but they didn't achieve any changes as of late but I do hope you manage to Thumbs up

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 23rd Feb 2012 at 16:12
arigti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
daver6 wrote:
sharvey44 wrote:
are you for reals?

Hmmm, just found the Classifieds

LOL

I Live for the 306 Ninja

TEAM CHERRY PINK RALLYE
2008 BMW ///M 320d
Posted 23rd Feb 2012 at 22:56
daver6

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
Miss Ladybell wrote:
Daver

What ya got at the mo?

Had Gti6 and rallye

Red Rallye - Rolling "restoration"

Wishbone Polybushes available
Posted 24th Feb 2012 at 08:17
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #30
ian7675 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
I am hoping we can resolve this issue sooner rather than later, as a few people who are looking to buy a '6' have mentioned this issue lately. Smile

haha i think stan here is trying to bite off more than he can chew...next he is gonna start declaring world peace

Not at all. LOL

I am just simply listening to users issues and noting them so I can aim to improve the situation over time...like everyone kept asking for...Whistle

...but isn't that what the other admins have been doing for ages? Sorry to be negative but they didn't achieve any changes as of late but I do hope you manage to Thumbs up

Thankyou, so do I. Yes

The bottom line is, the members need to be happy with the way the site runs and the tools which are within it. If enough of you want the For Sale forum to be re-opened then I don't see why it shouldn't be providing it is used in the way it is intended. Smile

So therefore, I am listening to the feedback and trying to do something about it to make people happy/happier than they are currently...Thumbs up

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 24th Feb 2012 at 10:28
daver6

Seasoned Pro

Post #31
stan_306gti6 wrote:
ian7675 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:

Not at all. LOL

Thankyou, so do I. Yes

The bottom line is, the members need to be happy with the way the site runs and the tools which are within it. If enough of you want the For Sale forum to be re-opened then I don't see why it shouldn't be providing it is used in the way it is intended. Smile

So therefore, I am listening to the feedback and trying to do something about it to make people happy/happier than they are currently...Thumbs up

I think it's a good idea. Although, I do think than that non-pertinent questions should be removed or moderated.

As we all know, threads can deviate from their intended path Razz

Posted 24th Feb 2012 at 10:35
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #32
daver6 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
ian7675 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:

Not at all. LOL

Thankyou, so do I. Yes

I think it's a good idea. Although, I do think than that non-pertinent questions should be removed or moderated.

there is too much quotes within quotes going on here
Posted 24th Feb 2012 at 10:40
daver6

Seasoned Pro

Post #33
billyboy99 wrote:
daver6 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
ian7675 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:

Not at all. LOL

Thankyou, so do I. Yes

Really?

Posted 24th Feb 2012 at 14:08
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #34
daver6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
daver6 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
ian7675 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:
billyboy99 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:

Not at all. LOL

Thankyou, so do I. Yes

Really?

stop it. dont be an idiot...
Posted 24th Feb 2012 at 14:10

Pages (2): 1 [2]