displaying posts 676 to 685 of 685

Pages (28): first .. 26 27 [28]

Author Subject: FAO Forum Haters
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #676
jsoulman wrote:
What the hell is all that crap? Its not needed! You gotta be a spastic not to be able to use this forum the way it is. Actually sorry, I'm a spastic and I can use it fine, so something worse then a spastic. Leave it the way it is, it doesnt need to get complicated.

You haven't paid therefore your opinion should rank lower than that of a paid member. Thumbs up

Love you

Ph2.5 Nile - Slowly trying to de-East London it and restore to former glory...
Built on the 9 Febuary 1999 - Tuesday's car..is full of pace? Wink

Currently looking slightly molested due to some c*nt trying to get into it.. Sad

According to the forum Social Worker, because I work in IT, I am socially retarted..
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 11:38
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #677
sharvey44 wrote:
jsoulman wrote:
What the hell is all that crap? Its not needed! You gotta be a spastic not to be able to use this forum the way it is. Actually sorry, I'm a spastic and I can use it fine, so something worse then a spastic. Leave it the way it is, it doesnt need to get complicated.

You haven't paid therefore your opinion should rank lower than that of a paid member. Thumbs up

Love you

I dont need to pay, my opinion always ranks higher then everyone elses because I am always right about everything.
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 11:42
captainash Admin

Post #678
jsoulman does have a point, all that's just not needed. Like I said though, I will put something in to make the formatting a bit more accessible.

There's no "admin ganging up" by the way, I saw it as a perfectly valid suggestion.

quote:
Ash is in charge, from afar
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 11:54
rikky 🦔

Post #679
than*

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 11:54
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #680
rikky wrote:
than*

Whats this? Never heard of than. Whats than mean?
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 12:01
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #681
captainash wrote:
jsoulman does have a point, all that's just not needed. Like I said though, I will put something in to make the formatting a bit more accessible.

Dunno

i just thought it would be nice to have the option like the images i posted..

you could be able to post a quick reply, like we have now, or an advanced reply and have the options that currently exist as "forum code" in an easier to use manner. E.g. layout similar to that of a word-processing program.

captainash wrote:
There's no "admin ganging up" by the way, I saw it as a perfectly valid suggestion.

you may have done but others were warming up the banhammer about it...

Currently looking slightly molested due to some c*nt trying to get into it.. Sad

According to the forum Social Worker, because I work in IT, I am socially retarted..
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 13:47
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #682
i like this forum but it does seem to be a struggle trying to drag it into the 21st century..

having to remember html code links shouldn't be a necessary part of posting a message on a forum in 2012...

Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 13:49
captainash Admin

Post #683
sharvey44 wrote:
you could be able to post a quick reply, like we have now, or an advanced reply and have the options that currently exist as "forum code" in an easier to use manner.

Exactly what I had in mind. The 'advanced reply' is already there [top right corner] ... it's just not very 'advanced' at the moment!

quote:
Ash is in charge, from afar
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 13:51
jimmy_boy

Senior User

Post #684
My "defensive" response was due to that snide comment where my post was taken quite literally.

Claiming "How f*cking ironic" my post was is going to get my back up a tad.

Let me edit my previous post and put it below..

jimmy_boy wrote:
Let's have a brief consensus of opinion.

Who wants Ash to spend his time turning the forum to be an online version of microsoft wordpad or perhaps implementing new features such as the recently revamped classifieds?

GTI-6 & Rallye

Rallye gets sideways in the wet at Snetterton Ninja
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 14:07
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #685
I went through a stage of sorting clickys and pictures, but now I think fook that
If the op couldn't be arsed to add use it the right way then sod them.

If you don't want to make this function easier to use ie, click a box to add an image or link, then I think all threads started that don't display the image or Clicky properly should be locked/deleted till the op can sort his/her shit out!

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 14:15

Pages (28): first .. 26 27 [28]