displaying posts 1 to 25 of 73

Pages (3): [1] 2 3

Author Subject: How much ?
simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
What you think these are worth ???

First 1

1998 306 xsi with a gti-6 engine/gearbox/brakes/beam fitted car has done 102k engine (and clocks) 99k corbeau recliners momo wheel AVO adjustable suspension MOT till June no Tax (at the moment) cam belt done at 92k 3 years ago private plate may be included in sale in may be removed

Phase 3 spoiler in orange in boot as well as a black grill and a smoothed orange grill

Second 1

2000 W xsi also fitted with gti-6 Engine/Gear box/brakes/beam this car had covered 65k when i fitted a 15k engine (with clocks) clocks now show 32k so car has done roughly 67k owned for the last 8-9 years cam belt and water pump done 2 months ago corbeau recliners retrimmed in white and black AVO adjustable suspension modern line alloys JL audio W6 sub MOT till Oct Tax till April iirc

And here it is in its prime a few years ago, history includes Fast car cover car feature, Performance french car feature, Red line Feature, Max Power Feature & Meguiars top 25 @ FCS 2 years running

And the third my baby

1999 rallye bare shell strip down and rebuilt from the ground up s/c'd low boost on an engine that done 65k quaife lsd rich w flywheel and pullies tar ox 6 pots AVO coilovers xsara vts beam with hybrid arb etc etc private plate P200PUG MOT till April no tax

All South Wales Members Click Here
Team Supercharged Black RALLYE ™ (Click Here for Build Project)
MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:02
tommy_306

Regular

Post #2
I reckon you'd be looking at getting about £2k-£2.5k for the orange and white ones if you get the right buyer! And I reckon the rallye is worth at least £6.5k! Again, to the right buyer! IMHO !

MY RALLYE PROJECT
Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:07
tommy_306

Regular

Post #3
I reckon you'd be looking at getting about £2k-£2.5k for the orange and white ones if you get the right buyer! And I reckon the rallye is worth at least £6.5k! Again, to the right buyer! IMHO !

MY RALLYE PROJECT
Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:08
cjm_harris

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
As if you are thinking of selling the Rallye Shock

Beautiful car, would love to buy it but doesnt make sense as Im not far off that spec anyways. (except yours is mint and mine isnt)

Hate to say it, but its worth so much more in bits.

Chris
1999 China Gti6 Supercharged Devil [Fun car] >>Project Thread<<
2000 Bianca 306 Diesel [Work runabout]
Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:12
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Would love the rallye if it wos family friendly .. That beast wos built for one thing only .... Track Smile

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:17
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #6
to be fair there all lovely looking cars that have obviously had a lot of TLC throw their way,..
just don't break any of them it would be a crying shame,.. for me that orange one is very appealing,..
I just couldn't afford it at the moment,..

hope you get a good price!

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:23
simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
Those were on the lines of what i was hoping to get but valued the rallye slightly more (£7.5-8) and the tango less (£1-1.5), rallye is probably worth more in bits what i was thinking to do is fit a standard engine/box and sell car for (hopefully) £5-5.5k then sell the engine/box/charger etc etc for £2.5-3.0 it was 100% a car track car build but has never been out on track Smile i just havent had the time/chance to take it out

MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:28
simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
gnrlee wrote:
to be fair there all lovely looking cars that have obviously had a lot of TLC throw their way,..
just don't break any of them it would be a crying shame,.. for me that orange one is very appealing,..
I just couldn't afford it at the moment,..

hope you get a good price!

Yes alot of TLC originally the orange and white 1s were done as demo cars to show what i can do as i planned to start my own business modifying cars so the standard had to be 110% just before the orange 1 was fully finished i had the crash in my red rallye (which was also to be a demo track spec) and that quickly put a stop to that dream/plan Sad

MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:31
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #9
no chance is a stripped rallye with a cage and standard engine worth 5k Shock

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:35
mcfc1987

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
simonjames wrote:
Those were on the lines of what i was hoping to get but valued the rallye slightly more (£7.5-8)

unfortunately the rallye is only worth a little over 5 in my opinion. rich sold his beast for around 7-8 iirc. i only just cleared 4k by selling my low boost and all the spares out of my garage

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:45
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #11
You are far too attached to them to able to 'sell' for what you want for them. You have to be realistic.

Either keep them, or unfortunately smell the coffee Sad

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:49
    jim01uk

Seasoned Pro

Post #12
    Half the figures you were expecting to get and then be happy if you get any more than that.

Srs. Yes
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:53
    pugzy

Seasoned Pro

Post #13
    The orange one was racermike's wasn't it years ago? Huh?

Love the Rallye.

As said though, really don't think they are worth as much to others as they are to you in sentimental value so careful how you price them, it's all about the buyer IMO as they're all such unique cars Smile

It could be sitting on your drive for another 12months priced at £5k but could be off your hand next week if you allowed £4k for it for example, weigh up the options that suit you.

Good luck whatever though Si Thumbs up

Pugzy...aka Mike Thumbs up

Ex-Platinum silver 306 GTi6 owner...now an Ex-Scarlet Red 406 3ltr V6 Coupe owner too Sad

Now driving a China Blue 106 1.5 Diesel..."The Money-Saving and Debt-Busting Machine" LOL
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 11:56
    simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #14
    jim01uk wrote:
    Half the figures you were expecting to get and then be happy if you get any more than that.

Srs. Yes

Smile yeah there is that

Only reason i'm selling is to buy a house there's 1 on the same estate as us up for £115k been to get a mortgage but we need an extra £15k between the bank not willing to give any more bassed on our current income and the fact there not doing a 100% deal we have a few £k saved up but was trying to do it without selling the DC5 but if it means selling that and keeping a 306 or even selling them all and buying a 106 derv then that is what i'll have to do, we only have 4-5 years left on our bungalow mortgage so i can get a car then

MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:01
    mcfc1987

Seasoned Pro

Post #15
    without wanting to p*ss on your chips even more, but a valuation of anywhere near £8k in this market is a little silly

£8K

£8k

and i'm not being rude by the way, i was gutted i let my 6 go for the price i did but hey ho, they are only cars!

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:01
    pugzy

Seasoned Pro

Post #16
    My 106 derv could be for sale in the near future Wink

Me and the missus are moving house too and only needing one car so I am leaving Pug altogether to drive her Fiesta Shock

Ex-Platinum silver 306 GTi6 owner...now an Ex-Scarlet Red 406 3ltr V6 Coupe owner too Sad

Now driving a China Blue 106 1.5 Diesel..."The Money-Saving and Debt-Busting Machine" LOL
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:03
    welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #17
    mcfc1987 wrote:
    without wanting to p*ss on your chips even more, but a valuation of anywhere near £8k in this market is a little silly

£8K

£8k

and i'm not being rude by the way, i was gutted i let my 6 go for the price i did but hey ho, they are only cars!

Laugh my ass off never seen an evo speedo before, but thats comedy LOL

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:06
    simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #18
    pugzy wrote:
    The orange one was racermike's wasn't it years ago? Huh?

Love the Rallye.

As said though, really don't think they are worth as much to others as they are to you in sentimental value so careful how you price them, it's all about the buyer IMO as they're all such unique cars Smile

It could be sitting on your drive for another 12months priced at £5k but could be off your hand next week if you allowed £4k for it for example, weigh up the options that suit you.

Good luck whatever though Si Thumbs up

Yeah racermikes car

i see what your saying i was just wondering if what i had in mind was about right, its the same with everything though if you put it up cheap and it sells right away there is that thought of if only i'd put it up a few quid more but there is that fine line of putting it up too much and being slated for doing so, 2 weeks ago i put my van up for sale on eBay 12 hours later i'd had a deposit without the guy even seeing the van i met him he gave me cash right away again before he looked over it, then after all docs were signed he says that 1 the same, same year but with 40k more on the clock sold by him for £500 more he'd given me so slightly gutted to think i could have got a few quid more for it

MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:07
    yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #19
    Loving the rallye... Seeing bank manager later...

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
    x box "yippeekayaymofo"
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:14
    ballardpaul

Seasoned Pro

Post #20
    Makes you wonder why some of us a f*cking around with a 306 when we could buy an Evo Love

Phase 2 Blaze GTi 6 (Standard) Sold
    Phase 3 Supercharged China GTi 6 (249.8 BHP) Sold
    Phase 3 Supercharged Diablo GTi 6 (443 BHP)Sold
    Nissan 350Z (300 BHP)
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:22
    simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #21
    mcfc1987 wrote:

£8K

£8k

I understand they are only worth what a buyer is willing to pay was just wanting to see what sort of high end price could be got for them, sort of dreaming of being able to keep the DC5 Smile

MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:33
    dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #22
    pugzy wrote:

What's it worth, 45 hundred?

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 12:40
    ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #23
    I'd be surpirsed if you get much for the 2 chav'd ones but saying that they are going to be quite buyer specific so if you can find the right person you may get about 1K for the white one and a bit less for the orange one. I'm assuming all 3 are put together and finished to a lot higher standard than the rallye you sold Tom aswel or I doubt you would even get that.

The black rallye I'd say 4-5k, as said by others look what similar spec'd Sc'd cars have sold for, I think anywhere near 8k is dreaming tbh.

Edit: Just to echo unfortunatly all 3 especially the white one will be worth more in bits Imo.

Ryan
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 13:06
    pugzy

Seasoned Pro

Post #24
    dangti6 wrote:
    pugzy wrote:

What's it worth, 45 hundred?

Hula hoops and a Mars bar Wink

Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 13:10
    hunter1983

Junior User

Post #25
    I like the white 1 would definitely like to own that if i could sell my 6 id buy it
    Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 13:22

Pages (3): [1] 2 3