displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Problem with direct gov site...
judge dead

Regular

Post #1
well since i lost my drivers license card part i thought ok il reigster tonight and get a new one well i tryed registering it says im already registerd...? i cant rember doing this so anyway i try recover my id/pass i gets thru all the detials ect then it hits me with "If you have forgotten both your Government Gateway User ID and your password, you cannot use this service" (me useing the recover ure id/pass part it said that) but if i try to re register it just hits me with ure already registerd Dunno Thumbs down Crazy
Posted 2nd Feb 2012 at 23:09
BrianM

Regular

Post #2
No offense pal, but I'm gonna guess that nobody on here will be able to help unless they work for DVLA? Give them a phone and see if they can pull your photo from your passport over the phone instead of just online?

'13 208 Gti Bianca White, '99 Bianca 306 Rallye, '92 309 Goodwood GTi 5dr, '92 Miami Blue 309 GTi 3dr.
Posted 2nd Feb 2012 at 23:16
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #3
direct.gov.uk wrote:
You can apply by phone if one or both parts of your photocard licence have been lost or stolen and none of your details have changed. DVLA accepts the following credit or debit cards - MasterCard, Visa or Eurocard and the fee is £20.00. The telephone number is 0300 790 6801. Lines are open during the following times:
Driver and Vehicle General lines - Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 7.00 pm; Saturday 8.00 am to 2.00 pm
You won’t be able to apply by phone if you are a paper licence holder or if your photo is due to expire or has expired.

Rich
Posted 2nd Feb 2012 at 23:30