displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Blaze GTI6 and Dturbo Parts
sam1

Junior User

Post #1
Doing a gti6 conversion and partly stripping my Dturbo so some parts will be available if anyone is interested. ("why not just keep the gti6"- I can only keep one car and the '6 chassis is not in the best condition.

The DT engine will be available in the next 3 weeks. Its tuned to about 1 bar boost. Timing belt kit done recently but i also have a new belt lying around. A standard pump is also available.

The gti6 shell is available but is broken at the front of the chassis while being towed by previous owner (rust).

Everything will be scrapped at the end of Feb.

low res photo:

Posted 31st Jan 2012 at 17:38
aggyj17

Junior User

Post #2
is the diesel pump a bosch or lucas?
Posted 31st Jan 2012 at 21:05
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Prices please, forum rules

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 31st Jan 2012 at 21:18
sam1

Junior User

Post #4
aggyj17 wrote:
is the diesel pump a bosch or lucas?

The one on the car is a lucas pump. I believe the spare pump is lucas as well but i'll check it again.

peetypug wrote:
Prices please, forum rules

Need to do a bit more research on the prices, in the mean time ask for a price or make an offer (if that's allowed).
Posted 31st Jan 2012 at 21:42