displaying posts 1 to 14 of 14

Author Subject: Breaking a Blaze 306
judge dead

Regular

Post #1
Since i got no intrest in anyone buying full car probly due to colour im not a fan off blaze but still Smile i have no choice but to break it up Sad because of work times ect all parts will have to be collected unless you can set up courier or so to get it im home about 6pm here is link to photo bucket account http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg485/judge306gti6/
also i cant take anything like axel/gbox/engine out or suspension atm as its on a drive and its stones so evan if i had tools itd be pretty hard lol but if anyone was willing to buy gbox or engine and can remove we can do it on the street its a dead end anyway Smile im a mechanic so i can help out 2 just i dont have anywhere to store tools so =/ lol

Gbox/Engine has coverd 94k miles non tapper 250 ono

Set of angel eye headlights fit ph2 ph3 ive had in car for under a month 120 ono

Stainless steel custom exhaust execpt for manifold made by freeflow scotland 250 ono (would have to get axel stands to remove this as i cant fit under the car lol)

Brand new cat never used (not pug) but has 2yr warrenty mid section with center box removed (told by crspares this would just fit like a normal one would) and Pug back box sprayed red £150

Continental Timing belt kit plus euro car parts water pump £60

x2 Ph3 crystal headlights one has a dodgey indicator lense cover wich would be easy fix for anyone who can remove front lense or was getting them black masked £60 theyve never been used before (not sure if there valeo or depo)

Anything else just ask for pics altho it might need to be done at weekend due to it being dark when i get home but i can take them anyway.

Also current Gold wheels on car with tyres wich have coverd 3k max miles hankooks il sell for £300 they could do with a refurb due to some bits chiped off them no curb damage that i can see but will only sell when i get hold of 2 15" tyres to put the cyclones back on if someone buys these

Will sell car and everything else for 1200
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 20:42
anderzz

Junior User

Post #2
What does the exhaust sound like? Is it decat or with cat? Age? flexibility on price etc.

And where in scotland are you. thanks
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:00
judge dead

Regular

Post #3
im in motherwell and its boomy and pops bangs and sounds great on deceleration and its got a changeible custom cat and decat pipe and its about 4 months old its coverd 2k miles if cwspellowe is on here he may also be able to give a opinion on how it sounds as i dont really know how to describe it lol
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:01
jc

Regular

Post #4
How much for the complete tailgate (glass,spoiler etc) ? including delivery please Smile

Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:01
judge dead

Regular

Post #5
it does have a slight scratch on bottom off it so £25 collected unless you can set up a courier? but rear wiper motor doesnt work i never got down to what is was it gets power ect so i presumed it was the motor
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:03
anderzz

Junior User

Post #6
judge dead wrote:
im in motherwell and its boomy and pops bangs and sounds great on deceleration and its got a changeible custom cat and decat pipe and its about 4 months old its coverd 2k miles

Does it become annoying driving over distance? or require loud music to drown it out a lot lol Big grin

So the cat swapping is easy to do and would pass MOT would it?

thanks
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:05
judge dead

Regular

Post #7
should pass an mot and i dont think theres many a music can drown it out Smile put it this way if ure in outside lane and go for it people move rather quickly as it can be heard its only 4 nuts hold it on so its like 5min job to change over on ramp or 15mins with axel stands 16mm nuts they are and ive drove behind and infront of police/traffic with no pull evan been tailed by one for 3-4 miles no word about exhaust
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:06
jc

Regular

Post #8
judge dead wrote:
it does have a slight scratch on bottom off it so £25 collected unless you can set up a courier? but rear wiper motor doesnt work i never got down to what is was it gets power ect so i presumed it was the motor

Can you get a decent close up of the scratch please mate?

I'm in West London so no chance of collecting,I'm happy to pay for a courier,might be better if you arranged it for your convenience though...

Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:06
judge dead

Regular

Post #9
can get a close up 2moro m8 and il check courier prices
Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:09
jc

Regular

Post #10
judge dead wrote:
can get a close up 2moro m8 and il check courier prices

Nice one Thumbs up

As long as the scratch isn't too noticable & the courier isn't ridiculous then I'll have it Wink

Not bothered about the wiper motor as I'll just swap it for my one,I assume it will be exactly the same from PH2 to PH3...

Posted 23rd Jan 2012 at 21:12
i big al i

Senior User

Post #11
How much for the front bumper? Also is it in decent nick?

Alister

Team Blaze™
Team "Moomin"™

Xbox live "I big al I"
My housemates are idiots..
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 00:25
Mikey S

Junior User

Post #12
How much for the n/s/f wheel arch shite collector buddy? Would need it posting.

Mike

Onyx Black '6, 1997.
Graphite Grey MI16 205, 1990.
Hanover Green Pajero 2.8, 1995.
Midnight Sky Galaxy TDCI, 2011.

Team: Dented Quarterpanel....
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 11:25
jc

Regular

Post #13
Any luck with the courier price?

Posted 25th Jan 2012 at 11:53
jc

Regular

Post #14
Bump!

Any news on courier prices mate?

Would it be easier if I arranged my own courier?,I'll need you to pack it up safe,give me the size & weight & a time & place it can be collected from Wink

Posted 30th Jan 2012 at 12:51