Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]

Author Subject: mifed off guitarist.
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #101
manthos wrote:
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:
Cheers mate! Its never to late to learn if you want to and it doest have to take over your life to start with if you dont have much time. What would you like to

I always wanted to play the drums really. I certainly don't have the space for a kit at the moment and I'm sure the neighbours wouldn't appreciate the noise either. LOL

Sweet, well i will teach you if you ever want lessons. Not bragging but i've been teaching since i was 14. Do you still have a 6?

Thanks dude. I will bear that in mind if I ever find the motivation to learn. LOL

I do still have a 6 but it will be for sale from later this week. I've lived for the 306 for too long now. Sad

Ph3 China blue GTi-6 330Ci///M Sport & NC23 CBR400RR Cool

You feed beefburgers to swans. Yes

I may have been speeding Mr Policeman but [a] I live for the 306 and [b] did you see that dog? omfg
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 17:56
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #102
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:
Cheers mate! Its never to late to learn if you want to;D and it doest have to take over your life to start with if you dont have much time. What would you like to

I always wanted to play the drums really. I certainly don't have the space for a kit at the moment and I'm sure the neighbours wouldn't appreciate the noise either. LOL

Sweet, well i will teach you if you ever want lessons. Not bragging but i've been teaching since i was 14. Do you still have a 6?

Thanks dude. I will bear that in mind if I ever find the motivation to learn. LOL

I do still have a 6 but will be for sale from later this week. I've lived for the 306 for too long now. Sad

I can 'play' the drums, problem is there's no particular order, beat or pattern to my random smashing LOL But it still counts imo

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 18:00
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #103
I'm unquestionably an expert in that case Nashy. Laugh

I may have been speeding Mr Policeman but [a] I live for the 306 and [b] did you see that dog? omfg
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 18:02
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #104
cress87 wrote:
I'm unquestionably an expert in that case Nashy. Laugh

You havent seen my air drumming, some call it genius, some call in dangerous, all i know is i look cool as f*ck in my front window waving my arms around like a mad man with my 'metal face' on LOL Devil

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 18:13
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #105
Cool

Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 18:19
306andy

Senior User

Post #106
nashy wrote:
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:
Cheers mate! Its never to late to learn if you want to;D and it doest have to take over your life to start with if you dont have much time. What would you like to

I do still have a 6 but will be for sale from later this week. I've lived for the 306 for too long now. Sad

I can 'play' the drums, problem is there's no particular order, beat or pattern to my random smashing LOL But it still counts imo

Clicky Sounds a lot like this then, Nashy?

TEAM 205 GTi-5
TEAM Phase 1 GTi-6

xbox Live tag: SilverGTi6
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 18:36
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #107
306andy wrote:
nashy wrote:
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:
cress87 wrote:
manthos wrote:

Clicky Sounds a lot like this then, Nashy?

Kinda, my arms flail like Terry, but my skill is more like Meg LOL

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 18:44
manthos

Seasoned Pro

Post #108
Cress - how much i'd love a china again?

Team SUPERCHARGED

Ninja I LIVE FOR THE 306 Ninja

Old Project thread

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url =
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 19:11
306andy

Senior User

Post #109
**Semi Thread Hi-Jack**

Speaking of a miffed-off Guitarist...I'm looking for a new one.

Anyone in the Midlands interested in playing some Djent/Mathcore stuff mixed with electronic/samples in a "mainly" 4/4 time sig? PM me

TEAM 205 GTi-5
TEAM Phase 1 GTi-6

Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 19:27
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #110
306andy wrote:
**Semi Thread Hi-Jack**

Speaking of a miffed-off Guitarist...I'm looking for a new one.

Anyone in the Midlands interested in playing some Djent/Mathcore stuff mixed with electronic/samples in a "mainly" 4/4 time sig? PM me

The only person i can think of is mr kapow, although his old bands stuff is miles from what you're describing

Band link

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 19:36
306andy

Senior User

Post #111
They sound really good! Highly polished and well thought out from the 4 songs i've listened to...but you're right. Its a far cry from what we're playing.

TEAM 205 GTi-5
TEAM Phase 1 GTi-6

Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 19:44
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #112
306andy wrote:
They sound really good! Highly polished and well thought out from the 4 songs i've listened to...but you're right. Its a far cry from what we're playing.

Yeah, watched them a couple of times, I have the song linked on a couple of playlists, sadly they are no more though Sad

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 19:57
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #113
manthos wrote:
Cress - how much i'd love a china again?

I'd like about £1500 for it really mate. In the process of sorting out the advert atm.

You not still got the Aegean blue one then?

Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 20:00
manthos

Seasoned Pro

Post #114
Yea still got the Aegean keep it for summer and teack but wiuld love a daily 6 too (in blue) 1500 is probably a bit over my budget if i was to sell the works car etc. But im sure its worth it.

Team SUPERCHARGED

Ninja I LIVE FOR THE 306 Ninja

Old Project thread

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url =
Posted 25th Jan 2012 at 10:06

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]