displaying posts 26 to 44 of 44

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: DVLA swansea
coskev

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
buzzbrightyear wrote:
I've fought this and won easily twice, just send them anteater saying it's happened because of there incompetence eg and explain that you have sent the form and a letter a week later to confirm.

How you managed that I do not knowDunno

If you have not got the SORN confirmation they send through the post to you there is nothing you can doAngry

I got done when I am 99% sure I did SORN the Evo,but never keep the SORN confirmations so can't do nowtAngry

Red GTB1756 powered Fabia VRS daily driver,LBSC Gti6 eater........

Mac1 ZR R1 kit car build in progress.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 20:58
manthos

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
cheers mate. i think most of the forum know its been off road for winter too.
i think ni will write them a letter stateing it has been down to their incompetance etc, they can see me in court for all i care, i sent it and i know i did!

mik - too true only because they hate their job doesn't mean they should be an ar*ehole to all the customers especially when so many people dont have jobs

Team SUPERCHARGED

Ninja I LIVE FOR THE 306 Ninja

Old Project thread

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url =
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 20:59
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
coskev wrote:
buzzbrightyear wrote:
I've fought this and won easily twice, just send them anteater saying it's happened because of there incompetence eg and explain that you have sent the form and a letter a week later to confirm.

How you managed that I do not knowDunno

If you have not got the SORN confirmation they send through the post to you there is nothing you can doAngry

I got done when I am 99% sure I did SORN the Evo,but never keep the SORN confirmations so can't do nowtAngry

All I can think of is there wise/strict to it all now as it was two years back probably.
First time I did send it off and they f*cked up like above.
Second I was just lazy and told them they messed up again.
Got away with it both times, I just do it online now if I need to.
It's all in the words you use in the letter, also tell them you phoned on such a date.

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:01
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
adam b wrote:
You think thats bad? They decided a friend of mine had never owned a driving licence when he sent it back to be renewed when it was out of date.

A cousin has been working on the database side of things for them for ages and says it is completely shit. Getting better, but really overly complicated apparently.

They know it's shit, they know it f*cks up so make enough of a stink about it in the letter and hey presto, just like I did.

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:04
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #30
Anteater and allegory Laugh my ass off

What is an allsory anyway and why whn I try to write it it spells allegory??

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:09
beez_neez_gt

Seasoned Pro

Post #31
Always helps when you write a letter in a way the manager would appreciate reading, professionally.

Pug fee`ver,

Pick a Bogey, buy a Pug.

Black 306 GTI 6 Standard, was 60k mileage, bargain!!

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:13
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #32
coskev wrote:

^^^^This

If you aint got a confirmation you're f*cked and its your fault for not chasing it up Thumbs up
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:26
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #33
^^^^ You live a couple of miles away why don't you inflict the required retribution?

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:30
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #34
thugpuggin wrote:
^^^^ You live a couple of miles away why don't you inflict the required retribution?

Because i realise that the laws the law and if you dont follow it more fool you Wink
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:32
blue_haddock

Seasoned Pro

Post #35
I've had one of these in the past and am currently 'discussing' another issue with them.

They lose massive amounts of mail but cannot tell you how much as they do not class it as lost unless you raise a complaint about it. They have previosuly lose items i know they have received as i got the signed for details from the royal mail.

Keep writing to them stating you sent it however they lost it and you will not be paying the fine as they have lost a couple of court cases over the same thing as this. Basically the judge both times said that the actual act of posting the letter is sufficient and you should not have to follow it up if you dont here anything.

fight the cnuts all the way!

suck my plums!
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:39
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #36
roland rat wrote:
thugpuggin wrote:

Because i realise that the laws the law and if you dont follow it more fool you Wink

Your Wrong,
The first time I did it I sent 1 tax renewal form stating sorn back, 1 letter of confirmation was sent after I got a warning then I phoned after the fine letter and after that I sent in a letter Complaining and got away with it, what more can you do that's 3 times I'd contacted them, that's enough in my half for a stupid rule anyway so get of your high horse I thought you were bored of 306s now and everything else on here anway, you just post up acting like mr righteousness all the time, your so good you've done it all everything else spoken of is boring or immoral to you isn't it?

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:39
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #37
roland rat wrote:
thugpuggin wrote:

Man you're a c*nt. Forum member in distress here and you are the number 1 candidate to resolve it.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:40
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #38
After that I couldn't be arsed to sorn it as I'm a fool and knew I could get away with it because they lose so many so did it again but this time I was lying :shock now shoot me down, I'm pure evil, I'm a bad citizen and I'm not the type of person to be associated with because of this, I will drag you down with my immoral and totally illegal ways, I'm obviously a untrustworthy crackhead

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:43
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #39
buzzbrightyear wrote:
roland rat wrote:
thugpuggin wrote:

Your Wrong,
The first time I did it I sent 1 tax renewal form stating sorn back, 1 letter of confirmation was sent after I got a warning then I phoned after the fine letter and after that I sent in a letter Complaining and got away with it, what more can you do that's 3 times I'd contacted them, that's enough in my half for a stupid rule anyway so get of your high horse I thought you were bored of 306s now and everything else on here anway, you just post up acting like mr righteousness all the time, your so good you've done it all everything else spoken of is boring or immoral to you isn't it?

Right,if you have the letter of confirmation you'll be fine so chill!

And you know so little Andy,ive helped so many people since selling my last 6 and continue to do so.

Also i still own a 306 and ride round on that and not my high horse Wink
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:56
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #40
buzzbrightyear wrote:
After that I couldn't be arsed to sorn it as I'm a fool and knew I could get away with it because they lose so many so did it again but this time I was lying :shock now shoot me down, I'm pure evil, I'm a bad citizen and I'm not the type of person to be associated with because of this, I will drag you down with my immoral and totally illegal ways, I'm obviously a untrustworthy crackhead

And the oscar for most over the top on a car forum in 2012 goes to..............Andy

We all know you're not a bad guy mate Thumbs up
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 23:58
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #41
I'm not wrong on this one though mate, they do this all time to legitimate people who do send of the letter.

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 21st Jan 2012 at 00:06
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #42
buzzbrightyear wrote:
I'm not wrong on this one though mate, they do this all time to legitimate people who do send of the letter.

I'm on your side and admit im wrong cn we be friends again? Flowers
Posted 21st Jan 2012 at 00:08
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #43
I didn't break up with you anyway?

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 21st Jan 2012 at 00:10
manthos

Seasoned Pro

Post #44
Cheers Andy, it can be a sensitive subject when you do all that was expected of you yet they still try to shaft you!! I will definatly write a letter in fact im going to call and request the email address for the c.e.o or entitle the letter to him/he if they refuse to give me the email address. Like you say i have sent the letter, chased them and complained so i will not be paying a fine ive done my part they need to do their's. Plus ill be putting £240 in there pocket for 2 cars tax in the next month i will not pay £80 on top of that.

Team SUPERCHARGED

Ninja I LIVE FOR THE 306 Ninja

Old Project thread

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url =
Posted 21st Jan 2012 at 11:43

Pages (2): 1 [2]