displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: Long haired poodle
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #1
After seeing the thread about Blacklock my sadly deceased puppy i have decided to get another.would prefer a black poodle but all colours will be considered.would like it to have a good pedigree and to be KC registered aswell with at least its 6 weeks injections up to date
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 09:02
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
He will also consider a breaker if its got the right collar.

Nothing to see here
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 09:57
clen666

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I have one in a lock up but the bottom end has gone, it left quite a mess actually, would need a rebuild with new seals

£59736

Team 'unintentional rat look'
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 11:18
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Bottom end gone? You've been hammering it too hard without greasing it - they normally take quite a lot of abuse. People like you that give them a bad name Angry

Nothing to see here
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 11:25
clen666

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
I know mate, I was simply too excited when I picked it up. Didn't paws for thought

Team 'unintentional rat look'
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 11:37
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
My mate has a Poodle called Jim Robinson. Its so old its on its last legs and is really tatty, like its hair is all matted and it stinks. We gave it some hash cake last week and it was running about and barking in the garden for the first time in about a month and then just stood staring as something for ages. Think it had a great time.

Think he's willing to give it away if you are interested but it doesnt have long to live. My mate wants to get rid as he cant be f*cked to do something with the body once its dead so will just chuck it some where.
Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 11:40