displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: W Reg Astra possible sale.
judge dead

Regular

Post #1
Dont have any pictures atm long story short guy i know salesman trying to sell it for me but hes had it 3-4 monthsThumbs down so im just posting here to guage intrest on it to see if its worth getting off him and just sell it here.

Mileage: 115-117k ( will get exact milage if intrest)

Engine: 1.6 8v

Colour: Dark blue

its a W reg astra in blue Cream/grey interior it was my first car so anything that went wrong with it i fixed i recantly got it 4 alloys sri ones and got 195/50/r/15 hankooks on them they all have only coverd about 2 maby 3000miles max i had HG/Timeing belt done and coolant oil change done at 114k and head skimmed i done pads discs to it at 114k had rear windows tinted black not sure on % ive got a list of parts ive bought/spent on this car it didnt come with service book when i got it at 113k so i serviced it first thing oil air plugs ect. it does have aircon and if you charge it itl stay working for maby 2-3 weeks before it runs out so there is a leak somewhere i also replaced the thermostat on this wich is a common problem on these (timing belt off jobby to do Thumbs down ) only thing that needs done is a bottom front crank seal wich is leaking and rear shoes are siezed atm but i will ither fix or just get new ones if someone puts offer in. it also comes with the 4 steel wheels wich i done a small refurb job on and resprayed black and 4 vauxhall covers (silver) and they come with tyres 195/55/r/15 and they all have maby 5mm tred or so on them. i didnt chav this in anyway it was just a first time run about i didnt want to put mods into a 1.6 Razz

im looking for around 900 ono and i think the road tax has a good few months on it aswell as MOT i think maby august they run out.
Posted 9th Jan 2012 at 21:18