displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Relays
simbob

Regular

Post #1
Hi all I hope someone can help. I replaced my fogs and bulbs, they worked for an hour or so but now nothing, every time I turn the fogs on I get a click which means relay. Does anyone know for defo which relay it is and were it's located cheers sim

Happy to be back in a 306 again!
Posted 3rd Jan 2012 at 20:21
dan_s16

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
It's one of the green ones next to the fuse board (I just can't remember which one as it's been a long time since I had to look at mine), just put your finger on top of one of them and turn the fogs on and off, you'll soon find it.

If the relay is ok (pull it out once you've found it and make sure the socket and pins are ok and swap one of the other green ones over just to check it's not the relay).

Also check the fuses and earth points (I believe the fogs are grounded to the same points as the headlights, on the chassis rail behind each headlight).

When I've got time I forget what I wanted to do, and when I remember what I wanted to do, I have no time!
Posted 3rd Jan 2012 at 21:19
simbob

Regular

Post #3
Cheers dan

Happy to be back in a 306 again!
Posted 4th Jan 2012 at 01:00