displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: ASTOR GREY 6
stockporthdi

Post #1
i realy want a astor grey 6 in mint condition. money waiting. there was one for sale recently but unsure where it has gone.Smile
Posted 2nd Nov 2011 at 20:13
stockporthdi

Post #2
anyone? I WANT ONE NOW !!!!! lol i feel like a rottweiler being teased by someone with a burger.
Posted 4th Nov 2011 at 18:57
cahillscornerflag

Senior User

Post #3
What's your budget fella?

'00 Astor Grey GTi-6 - Regretfully sold!
'89 Onyx Black 205 GTi 1.6

Posted 6th Nov 2011 at 15:45
stockporthdi

Post #4
was in alton yesterday went in the white lion i think it was for a couple of pints before watching the fireworks. errm it depends on how nice the car is but around £2500. the plan is to supercharge it.
Posted 6th Nov 2011 at 18:27
cahillscornerflag

Senior User

Post #5
stockporthdi wrote:
was in alton yesterday went in the white lion i think it was for a couple of pints before watching the fireworks. errm it depends on how nice the car is but around £2500. the plan is to supercharge it.

Alton, Hampshire? Small world, i'm often up your neck of the woods. I used to live in Buxton. Anyway, i'm considering putting mine up for sale. It's on 93k, FSH, recent refurbished head by Carl at CG Carls in Leicester, newly refurbished Cyclones, new Cat, and an oil/filter change by myself, new engine fans and spark plugs. Will come with full years MOT and tax till 31st March. Standard and un-molested bar the eibachs on the front and the Magnex catback. I've got a folder full of receipts. She's had loads spent on her including new OEM Map and ICV sensors, droplinks, top-mounts. There's loads i've missed but like I said, there are receipts to prove.
Everything works as it should apart from the alarm siren and air-con. Exterior and interior are mint. It's breaking my heart having to consider selling the thing but I can't afford both my Pugs and it's either this or the 205 and believe it or not it's cheaper to run the 205!
I'm after £1900 ovno.

These are the only relatively new pics I have at the moment, I have more on my camera taken after she's had a good wax, i'll get them up if you're interested.

'00 Astor Grey GTi-6 - Regretfully sold!
'89 Onyx Black 205 GTi 1.6

Posted 6th Nov 2011 at 22:11
stockporthdi

Post #6
very interested,im only 4 miles from buxton. send me some pics when you get chanceThumbs up
Posted 6th Nov 2011 at 22:59