displaying posts 151 to 175 of 226

Pages (10): first .. 6 [7] 8 .. last

Author Subject: Pugplus, Im away for 2 weeks.
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #151
owain wrote:
sharvey44 wrote:
damn you owain and your speedy dexterity...

I can't help it, I'm just so socially inadequate.

its all that bloody World of Warcraft and Couter-Strike you play 24hours a day... in your Mum's basement, sat on a chair that you've duck-taped a cheap suround sound system to, with your CRT monitors because LCDs dont refresh quick enough... with a light-saber and....

yeah i'm done...

Ph2.5 Nile - Slowly trying to de-East London it and restore to former glory...
Built on the 9 Febuary 1999 - Tuesday's car..is full of pace? Wink

Currently looking slightly molested due to some c*nt trying to get into it.. Sad

According to the forum Social Worker, because I work in IT, I am socially retarted..
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 15:17
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #152
gilesy wrote:
What a f*ckwit of epic proportins. I remember the guy that bought the wallye and said it was full of plasterboard screws holding the bumper on.

If you are unhappy with his service just complain to trading standards.

And then bubble the c*nt to the Inland Revenue.

Waits for a pugplus stormy reply, or better still one off his bum-chum Ryan (haven't used that phrase since school 20 years ago)

I didn't buy it off pugplus, I also knew of his reputation before I bought it from the poor lad that paid him nearly £2500 for it!
How the f*ck he is allowed to still trade on here is beyond me. He needs to be banned.
It's one thing making the odd mistake, but he makes them every week!

He was reported to the tax man for it but obviously they have been to busy chasing legitimate businesses!

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 15:58
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #153
techdw wrote:
Can't even PM him as he has a limit on his PM box!!!

The best way to contact Rich is by phone, his number is all over the site but incase you've missed it it's 07532066648.
He comes back from holiday a week Friday and I'll also point him to this for you the soon as I speak to him.

I'm not getting into anymore argument with some of these idiots, it's clear from this thread as with many others, they get in their little group behind their computer screens and think they can take the p*ss out of people, why not reply to the other thread Sharvey? Sorry I forgot, you didnt have a point so in the words of old Gilesy "get your tongue out of Owains ass"

Rich will sort you a refund straight away if you ask for one or will probably send you the correct one assuming he has one and you are happy with that. It know it sounds like I'm defending him to some of you but I'm not, he's made a mistake and if I were you I too would be quite annoyed. The reason I usually get involved is to make the point he is not the thief or scammer some of these make out that he is. I know this as I'm actually friends with him in the real world and know him very well.

Hope you get it sorted

Ryan
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 16:28
cappy01

Regular

Post #154
ryangti6 wrote:
techdw wrote:

The best way to contact Rich is by phone, his number is all over the site but incase you've missed it it's 07532066648.
He comes back from holiday a week Friday and I'll also point him to this for you the soon as I speak to him.

I'm not getting into anymore argument with some of these idiots, it's clear from this thread as with many others, they get in their little group behind their computer screens and think they can take the p*ss out of people, why not reply to the other thread Sharvey? Sorry I forgot, you didnt have a point so in the words of old Gilesy "get your tongue out of Owains ass"

Rich will sort you a refund straight away if you ask for one or will probably send you the correct one assuming he has one and you are happy with that. It know it sounds like I'm defending him to some of you but I'm not, he's made a mistake and if I were you I too would be quite annoyed. The reason I usually get involved is to make the point he is not the thief or scammer some of these make out that he is. I know this as I'm actually friends with him in the real world and know him very well.

Hope you get it sorted

nobody is saying hes a thief, hes either thick as pig shit or he couldnt give a dam about his customers. sorry hobbyists dont have customers. every week theres another thread on hear about something hes f*cked up. everybody makes the odd mistake but its every member he sells to. he needs investigating, he is clearly running a business and hes either tax dodging or trying to get out of basic legislation. i hope ash reads this and sees its yet another thing hes f*cked up and bans the c*nt.
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 16:45
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #155
cappy01 wrote:
i hope ash reads this and sees its yet another thing hes f*cked up

you talking about ash or pugplus...if the former, u ungrateful twat...if the latter...well said you twat
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 16:52
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #156
Ryan

Don't get angry, I'm not having a go, I'd like to make a valid, objective argument. Clearly you are defending him and that's fine, I completely understand you know him personally, and as such I genuinely plead you to have a word with him about this.

I know you say it's just one mistake and he'll refund it immediately and such, but the fact is he won't. It'll take forever, there'll be more threads about it, and it'll all get out of hand and very tiring. People keep buying from Richard because he breaks a lot of cars and does a lot of business, and that's exactly what we need - people who come on here and sell stuff we require.

If Richard turned round and just said yup you know what, I'm a trader, this is official, I've paid for membership and have sorted out my order tracking stuff then he could make *so* much money out of it, but his repeat business must be more or less zero; only when new people come along without knowing the history (this being a prime example) do people place orders.

If he did that then he'd make money, everyone would get parts, and we wouldn't have to go through this every time. I genuinely think it'd be fine, people are pretty forgiving once someone's proven themselves. The legality of what he does I know know and is quite frankly none of my business, but what *is* my business is when someone takes my money knowing full well they do not have the resource to follow through an order. As a buyer, it is not my responsibility to PM PayPal payment IDs that have been missed, it's not my problem to chase up parts.

I honestly have nothing personal against Richard, but he seems so determined to make himself look bad at times. It's his responsibility now to organise a collection of Wayne's glove box and deliver him the correct one. If he does that and bucks his ideas up then everyone can just get on with it, but until he does every thread on here will inevitably end up the same.

People need stuff. He wants to sell stuff. It's not rocket science, it's putting the right thing in the right box with the right address. It shouldn't be this hard.

O.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 16:55
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #157
That's the thing though, it's not every member. He sells to an awfull lot of people, many of which are happy with him and his service, he wouldn't still be doing it now if that wasn't the case. It's no different to when people start about Carl, you always hear the bad stories and very few of the good.

I know of a good couple of instances where he has gone way above and beyond what anyone would do to keep people happy but those people dont come on here praising him for it where as when he makes a mistake and people cant wait to jump at it.

Also people calling him dishonest and saying you wont get your money back from him is basically as good as calling him a thief Imo.

Edit for Owain: Believe me I've told him pretty much everything you have said hundreds of times and totally agree with what you are saying, he just takes on way too much and when that happens his organisation of things go out of the window. Like you said it shouldnt be that hard but when people expect approx a 3 day service it's very easy to get behind with things and start letting people down unfortunatly.

I like objective Owain much better though Thumbs up

Ryan
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:02
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #158
Oh I know it's not every member, but the reality is that no-one's going to come on here and start a thread because you've managed to deliver a part - that's a basic level of service everyone should be able to expect. People will always shout louder when they're angry than when they've just bought something and it all went to plan. As a business you cannot expect customers to go around singing your praises because you managed to wrap up a wing mirror.

This is why companies now pay people just to sit on Twitter and Facebook all day monitoring complaints and dealing with them publicly - because they know how damaging it is when someone gets into a rant and everyone else is all too willing to join in.

Using your example of Carl - I would actually say I see more positive threads about him than negative, which is why everyone was so willing to get on Carl's side on that recent thread.

I'm sure Richard's not dishonest, but he does expect his customers to do the digging around and audit trail work when something goes wrong, and I've never had the impression he's "happy to help".

The better you are, the more people are on your side, the more business you do, the lower the proportion of bad:good sales. It's just frustrating to watch, that's all.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:12
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #159
Didn't go above and beyond to sort the problems on my rallye did he??
James got f*ck all off him!
He didn't even come through with the HG set he "offered"
I wouldn't buy a penny sweet off him, he'd probably want a tenner postage and then send it to the wrong address!

roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:12
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #160
peetypug wrote:
Didn't go above and beyond to sort the problems on my rallye did he??
James got f*ck all off him!
He didn't even come through with the HG set he "offered"
I wouldn't buy a penny sweet off him, he'd probably want a tenner postage and then send it to the wrong address!

He told him to bring it back, he sent him parts free of charge to sort the overheating himself (which is what James asked him to do), he still offered to supply the parts needed to fix it 2 weeks later when the head went.

It was obvious there was a problem, the guy choose to sort it himself and not take the car back and it went wrong. He didnt "come through" with the head kit as he sold the car to you Roll eyes

Ryan
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:21
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #161
ryangti6 wrote:
techdw wrote:

why not reply to the other thread Sharvey? Sorry I forgot, you didnt have a point so in the words of old Gilesy "get your tongue out of Owains ass"

If you want me to I will. But i felt that it was becoming an arguement and you said you weren't going to get into an arguement.

However..

To paraphrase someone else "for a social worker you were very quick to label someone a social retard..."

Thumbs up

Currently looking slightly molested due to some c*nt trying to get into it.. Sad

According to the forum Social Worker, because I work in IT, I am socially retarted..
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:22
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #162
Talking, arguing, whatever you want to call it with you is like banging my head against a brick wall.

I'm not a social worker, you decided my description of my job meant I am but I'm not, to do that I would of had to finish my degree and also to a point I wouldnt want to be that involved with a childs life.

When did I once use the phrase "social retard", I said detatched from and struggles with society... They mean different things incase you cant work that out.

As far as I'm concerned it was a bit of banter between me and Owain, as I said, I cast a line and he bit. Should everyone else that plays a game console come on here crying because of what Owain said to me? No

As you said and I agreed, Owain has quite a good sense of humour, you clearly dont.

Ryan
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:38
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #163
ryangti6 wrote:
Talking, arguing, whatever you want to call it with you is like banging my head against a brick wall.

I'm not a social worker, you decided my description of my job meant I am but I'm not, to do that I would of had to finish my degree and also to a point I wouldnt want to be that involved with a childs life.

When did I once use the phrase "social retard", I said detatched from and struggles with society... They mean different things incase you cant work that out.

As far as I'm concerned it was a bit of banter between me and Owain, as I said, I cast a line and he bit. Should everyone else that plays a game console come on here crying because of what Owain said to me? No

As you said and I agreed, Owain has quite a good sense of humour, you clearly dont.

Sharvey44 wrote:
For someone who works in, for want of a better phrase, social services
Not quite the same

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:43
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #164
I still have that rallye glovebox...

I also believe my inbox isn't full.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:43
sharvey44

Senior User

Post #165
thugpuggin wrote:

Do you deliver?

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:44
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #166
Yes and to the address requested.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:45
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #167
No parts were sent to James, James owned it for 2 months before I bought it.
The BLOCK WAS CRACKED long before I bought it and it was probably cracked before James bought it. But there is no way of prooving when it cracked. PP would say after James would say before
All I know is that PP is a trader his customer service stinks and he regularly sells items that are not as described!

To the OP

Did you send the money as a gift? If so your basically f*cked, if you paid so he pays a fee then tell paypal now let them know it wasn't the right part/not as described and they will take the money back off him and hold it till it's sorted!

roland rat wrote:

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:49
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #168
peetypug wrote:
No parts were sent to James, James owned it for 2 months before I bought it.
The BLOCK WAS CRACKED long before I bought it and it was probably cracked before James bought it. But there is no way of prooving when it cracked. PP would say after James would say before
All I know is that PP is a trader his customer service stinks and he regularly sells items that are not as described!

To the OP

Did you send the money as a gift? If so your basically f*cked, if you paid so he pays a fee then tell paypal now let them know it wasn't the right part/not as described and they will take the money back off him and hold it till it's sorted!

You put it on a rolling road apparently knowing the headgasket was f*cked and you moan that the block was wrecked, seriously take a look back at what you are saying and see how rediculous you are being. I drove that car and it did not overheat, James had problems with it and didnt take it back, whatelse could Rich have done really? Why take it back when it's f*cked when the guy didnt want to return it when it first had problems?

You didnt buy the car from Rich yet you still complain as if you did, how does that work?

We obviously wont agree on this which is fair enough but I would honestly like to know your answers to the above. Also posting the nonsense about getting his money back is the exact type of comment I was referring to above.

Ryan
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:57
techdw

Senior User

Post #169
thugpuggin wrote:

I also believe my inbox isn't full.

Cheers Dude.

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 17:57
techdw

Senior User

Post #170
Ryan , Thanks for his number mate. I'll drop him a text.
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 18:00
cappy01

Regular

Post #171
billyboy99 wrote:
cappy01 wrote:
i hope ash reads this and sees its yet another thing hes f*cked up

you talking about ash or pugplus...if the former, u ungrateful twat...if the latter...well said you twat

talking about pugplus you c*ntThumbs up
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 18:04
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #172
Yes i did put it on the rollers, but it never over heated on me!
The first thing I replaced was the fan as the one that was on it didn't work!
Has anybody else had a block crack at normal operating temps??
How you can't see what a liability PP is is beyond me! Does he pay you to be his customer relations officer? Oh no, you couldn't be that as it would imply that he is a trader, which he so blatantly isn't :O
Or are you a solicitor that does a bit of social working on the side Wink

roland rat wrote:

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 18:13
techdw

Senior User

Post #173
Pugplus, Please contact me regarding a refund when you are back.

Thanks
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 18:25
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #174
peetypug wrote:
Yes i did put it on the rollers, but it never over heated on me!
The first thing I replaced was the fan as the one that was on it didn't work!
Has anybody else had a block crack at normal operating temps??
How you can't see what a liability PP is is beyond me! Does he pay you to be his customer relations officer? Oh no, you couldn't be that as it would imply that he is a trader, which he so blatantly isn't :O
Or are you a solicitor that does a bit of social working on the side Wink

Just because the water passing the temp sensor isnt overly hot doesnt mean that the water seeping into the cylinders and passing across the cylinders wont be too hot and wont do damage.

I'm not even bothering with the rest of your dribble.

Techdw, Not a problem, I'll point him your way the soon as I speak to him

Ryan
Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 18:38
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #175
one reason it over heated is the fans did not work. I fixed this and they kicked in as normal and it has never got hot since.

The issue was oil and water mixing. I changed the heat exchanger and flushed both systems. They were fine, even on the rolling road. A few days later they had mixed again. I flushed the systems again incase it was residual but it came back a few days later. I took the head off to swap the head gasket and found this.

Non of the cracks went into the cylinders, just the oil and water ways. It used no water, just oil

Anyway, my argument isn't with you and I shouldn't have to justify my reasons for thinking PP sells shite to you either.
I think you're his knight in shining armour, you're on defending him before he is.
If you're his mate you must surely be wearing rose tinted spectacles

roland rat wrote:

Posted 8th Nov 2011 at 20:19

Pages (10): first .. 6 [7] 8 .. last