displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Impreza Turbo swap for GTI-6
thewho07

Regular

Post #1
Looking to swap my completely standard Impreza Turbo. It's in mint condition for its age. It starts and runs spot on, no hesitation, no warning lights, and no funny noises from the engine. It is on 100k. It has a full service history up to 75000 miles, and has only done 25000 miles in the last 6 years, which is nothing. When I got the car a few months ago I gave it a service myself; I changed the oil, fuel filter, oil filter, air filter, front and back diff oil, fitted new knock sensor and MAF sensor. I also replaced the radiator as the one on the car was leaking. Although it has a full service history up to 75k, I couldn't find any history of the timing belt being done in the service booklet, so to be safe, I got it replaced this week as well as the crank seal. £££ spent within the last 1000 miles.

The car is unmodified. It is extremely clean inside and out. Underneath the car there is not a spec of rust, its spotless. The bodywork is good, wheel arches are perfect with not a spec of rust either. There are a few small scratches on front bumper and a scrape on the back bumper, nothing bad though and can be touched up no bother. Apart from that, the car is immaculate. Interior is all standard and unmodified, comes fitted with the original Subaru Cassette/Radio player. Tyres are all good with plenty of tread. Alloys are still in good condition. All electrics work fine. MOT was done last month (September), passed with no problems whatsoever. Taxed until end of Feb 2012. V5, Original service book, Owners manual, and MOT certificate all present.

The car doesn't miss a beat. A very clean, un-modified, good running, well looked after example! Only looking to swap/sell as I've been wanting a gti-6 for a while now. Car is worth £1800 at the very least. Looking for a standard GTI-6, worth a similar sort of price or less.

adult image host

upload images

Posted 24th Oct 2011 at 21:57